Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Well DUH  (Read 8631 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Well DUH
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2006, 11:40:20 pm »


Yeah, Yankees urinate in public the same way Asian people can't drink out of bottles.



I love how every time I make up a horrible stereotype, y'all try to prove that it's right.

But, I mean, seriously!

Although: I was definitely in the area of the state where they would believe something like that today. it was fun.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Well DUH
« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2006, 06:48:05 am »

I don't get it...

does he think it is cool to slap his wife?

is that what the joke is?

Maybe it's a regional thing.

like how north of the mason-dixon line, it is acceptable to urinate in public, or cuss in front of a lady.

I find these things intolerable, but my Civics teacher says that that's what makes America Great! (emphasis hers.)

I think he is referring to his high testosterone.  Like they are probably more likely to hit their wives, I would think, and that is where the joke is coming from.

And, yea, as for urinating in public, it isn't cool, but a drunk public urination ticket is.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Well DUH
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2006, 02:45:37 am »

Mine too, and yet I still do not grow facial hair... CONFOUNDING!

I'm in the same boat. Strangely, the difference is significantly more pronounced on my right hand.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Well DUH
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2006, 02:48:14 am »

I have to say that, despite living the vast bulk of my life north of the Mason-Dixon line, I have never lived anywhere where anyone thought that urinating in public was even slightly cool. I'm convinced this is an urban legend, the kind of thing that's always acceptable Over There, Over the Fence, where Their Habits Are Different From Ours (read: weird and gross), but is never acceptable anywhere anyone actually lives.

As for cussing in front of a lady, well, I do it all the time!
It is a constant complaint for homeowners near Wrigley Field. Of course, the peeing parties are drunk.
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up