Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Fuck BirthDAY When you're G.O.D. you get a WEEK  (Read 6057 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Fuck BirthDAY When you're G.O.D. you get a WEEK
« on: April 24, 2006, 06:28:52 pm »

Happy Birthweek Jough.

~Paul
« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 06:33:37 pm by pmcd9 »
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Fuck BirthDAY When you're G.O.D. you get a WEEK
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2006, 06:45:53 pm »

Oh Paul, you just wanted the privelege of owning Jough's birthday thread!

It shows how much you care.

Happy Birthweek, Jough. I will post something more substantial when the time is right.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck BirthDAY When you're G.O.D. you get a WEEK
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 07:27:48 pm »

Jough has the same birthweek as Shakespeare*. Coincidence?




*Observed.
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Fuck BirthDAY When you're G.O.D. you get a WEEK
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2006, 08:07:50 pm »

Jough has the same birthweek as Shakespeare*. Coincidence?




*Observed.

Is it different in the Orthodox Church?
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Fuck BirthDAY When you're G.O.D. you get a WEEK
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2006, 08:10:52 pm »

Thank you, thank you.  I am still enjoying being in my 20s for the next two days, though.  Let's not rush it.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Fuck BirthDAY When you're G.O.D. you get a WEEK
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2006, 08:28:48 pm »

hmm.

happy birthday, fellow. You are a nice guy to be around.

I would like to say, I used to think you were a dick for real. I have realized that you are friendly. One time, when I was being "intense" about something, you told me to chill. That was nice.

It's kind of like you're the dad of the board. Which makes sense, cause now you're so old.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Fuck BirthDAY When you're G.O.D. you get a WEEK
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2006, 08:33:56 pm »

It's kind of like you're the dad of the board. Which makes sense, cause now you're so old.

theinevitable, you sly old dog. You always seem so innocent.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Fuck BirthDAY When you're G.O.D. you get a WEEK
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2006, 08:39:33 pm »

Happy Early Birthday Herr Admin.

May your punishements be swift and completely at whim, as well as your benevolence.

Also, make sure to get some... cause that's important; be all such as "Bone Bone Bone".
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Fuck BirthDAY When you're G.O.D. you get a WEEK
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2006, 09:40:04 pm »

Happy birthweek, Jough; get boned many times. (... six times?!)

And enjoy the last days of your 20's. Soon, the wolves come!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck BirthDAY When you're G.O.D. you get a WEEK
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2006, 10:24:10 pm »

Happy birthweek, Jough; get boned your bone on many times. (... six times?!)

Fixed that for you.
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck BirthDAY When you're G.O.D. you get a WEEK
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2006, 01:46:34 am »

Fixed that for you.

Maybe he preferred it as originally written. Has there been a "Do you enjoy pegging?" thread in here yet?

Happy second 29th!
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Fuck BirthDAY When you're G.O.D. you get a WEEK
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2006, 02:09:07 am »

judy-- I am almost three years older than you! come on!

my problem is that I don't have a limit. Once I stop being innocent, I become "the dirtiest dude in town"
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Fuck BirthDAY When you're G.O.D. you get a WEEK
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2006, 04:55:41 am »

Happy Birthday Jough!

For your birthday, I made you this gif...



... I tried making it my avatar, but it wouldn't animate...

So yeah, basically this gift is so selgiraffe...
Logged
ACHIEVE

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Fuck BirthDAY When you're G.O.D. you get a WEEK
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2006, 02:03:33 pm »

Thank you, RD, that is the nicest animated gif that anyone has made for me.  I'm pretty sure you can have animated gif avatars here, but they have to be below a certain size so they don't get uploaded and resized with only the first frame showing.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Fuck BirthDAY When you're G.O.D. you get a WEEK
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2006, 03:08:03 pm »

I'm pretty sure you can have animated gif avatars here

I disagree!



Why do I sometimes run up to Jough and poke him with sharp sticks? Why? Is this how I fill my need for danger instead of skydiving or whatever?
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up