Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Metallica would be a lot less powerful if they ended every show by reciting the ABCs.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!  (Read 12333 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2006, 12:11:03 am »

I don't have any asian coworkers to observe.  Shitload of Navajos though, what do they do funny?

~Paul

Speak in a language that nobody else can understand, thereby (with a lil' help from Nic Cage) WINNING WORLD WAR II!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2006, 12:17:22 am »

Speak in a language that nobody else can understand, thereby (with a lil' help from Nic Cage) WINNING WORLD WAR II!

Why don't you have 500 cans?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2006, 12:40:31 am »

What are these  cuh-ans of which you speak?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2006, 03:07:27 am »

Okay, so for those of you who don't know I'm Metis.  This means I've heard them all. 

What did the Navajos girl say when she was making love for the first time?
"Get off me Dad, you're crushing my smokes."

A Cree woman to her husband:
"Hey your kid and my kid are beating up our kid."

A little explaination on the next one: in Winnipeg the main brand of garbage dumpster is BFI.

What does BFI stand for?
Bed for Indians.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2006, 03:28:31 am »

Okay, so for those of you who don't know I'm Metis.  This means I've heard them all. 


Yeah, I feel that way about lawyer jokes.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2006, 03:30:47 am »

A little explaination on the next one: in Winnipeg the main brand of garbage dumpster is BFI.

I think BFI is pretty much the main brand of dumpster everywhere.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2006, 03:33:01 am »

damn.

you would think that this fact would mean that you would not have heard them all.

this proves that people are jerks.

as long as we're talking about insensitive racial comments, my friend and I declared that we were going to start a band called "Legion of Asian Pre-meds". I wrote this on a napkin in very small handwriting, showed it to her, and then erased it, and ripped up the napkin.

next time we saw an asian friend of ours: "oh man! guess what dan just said!"


my favorite racial joke of all time, however, is this: (I am sorry, it is from a horrible teen drama. it is my one guilty pleasure.)

What do you call a black guy who flies a plane?





A pilot, you fuck*ng racist!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2006, 03:41:30 am »

damn.

you would think that this fact would mean that you would not have heard them all.

this proves that people are jerks.

Actually, each of the jokes above was told to me by another Aborginal person.  We are jerks to ourselves.

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2006, 03:56:08 am »

Did Melanie just give us permission to take some guilty pleasure by telling racist jokes?

Did she?  Because I think she did?

A couple of weeks ago I met a lady who babysits four Navajo children.  This one is a beautiful, but boy could she pull a face.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2006, 01:08:43 pm »

Does this permission extend to me mocking Canada again too?

'Cause I miss that like canucks miss their front teeth.

Dude, don't mock Canada unless you want the creepy old guys in wheelchairs to come get you. With their brooms.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2006, 01:58:37 pm »

Their curling brooms!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2006, 02:40:39 pm »

As long as we're doing the racist joke thing, this is the best one I've ever heard.  Apologies in advance.

Q: A black guy and a mexican guy are racing towards the edge of a cliff.  Who wins?

A: Society!
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2006, 09:14:24 pm »

Want to confuse a Jewish guy?  Give him a coupon for free ham.

it is the juxtaposition of the stereotypes that is funny, more so than the stereotypes themselves.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2006, 12:44:08 am »

So a Scotsman and a Jew are in a restaurant. When the waitress appears with the check, the Scotsman says, "I'll take the tab." The next day's newspaper headlines say, "Jewish Ventriloquist Found Slain."
Logged

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Jock beats up nerd, with a twist!
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2006, 02:54:08 pm »

You're all going to think I'm horrible, but this is the racist joke no one could make up.


I'm sorry, I'm so sorry black people.  Please forgive me.


You know I can't even justify putting that up.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2006, 03:09:14 pm by FlipConstantine »
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up