Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: DOG SHIT DOG SHIT DOG SHIT HELP - 25 April 2006  (Read 9307 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: DOG SHIT DOG SHIT DOG SHIT HELP - 25 April 2006
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2006, 03:35:54 pm »


On the other hand, he is a stuffed animal, so he wouldn't die of asphyxiation, just be stuck in the fridge forever. ALMOST as amusing, and a good way to kill him off plotwise, not that anyone wants that.

Oh stop it, you're just trying to entice me into my dreamworld.


(In all reality without the cuteness Achewood would lose a certain angle in that there would be no "Innocent" pawn to do horrible things to and that would indeed be missed.  But I, for one, could do without seeing that little fucker dancing with a cake ever again.)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: DOG SHIT DOG SHIT DOG SHIT HELP - 25 April 2006
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2006, 03:37:57 pm »

wait. wait.

you were trapped in a fridge only two years ago, and you're suggesting that Phillipe should die in a fridge accident?

Hey Judy, stick your finger in these little holes in the wall... I swear, my mom said it was ok.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: DOG SHIT DOG SHIT DOG SHIT HELP - 25 April 2006
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2006, 03:41:03 pm »

wait. wait.

you were trapped in a fridge only two years ago, and you're suggesting that Phillipe should die in a fridge accident?

Hey Judy, stick your finger in these little holes in the wall... I swear, my mom said it was ok.

Everyone, here is your chance one again to see how teenagers develop. In my first year of teenagerhood, I got trapped in a fridge. In my third year, I very nearly made an inappropriate comment involving inevitable's mum.

I am sorry for this, inevitable. I do not know why this happened. It was all those potentially innuendoic words mixed together. I am sorry.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: DOG SHIT DOG SHIT DOG SHIT HELP - 25 April 2006
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2006, 03:42:50 pm »

In my third year, I very nearly made an inappropriate comment involving inevitable's mum.


*whsipers* Go ahead Judy.. you know you want to... do it do it do it do it do it do it

*titters like a schoolgirl*
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: DOG SHIT DOG SHIT DOG SHIT HELP - 25 April 2006
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2006, 03:43:48 pm »

In my third year, I very nearly made an inappropriate comment involving inevitable's mum.

I don't know how inappropriate that is, Judy.  I mean, theinevitable's mum is a filthy whore, after all.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: DOG SHIT DOG SHIT DOG SHIT HELP - 25 April 2006
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2006, 03:54:36 pm »

that reminds me of something I was saying to Hobot last night... wait... nevermind.

actually, what my mom said was "putting your fingers in those holes is like... imagine it's Judy's mom. It isn't very safe unless you use a condom."
my dad and a bunch of his friends heard. They all laughed, because come on dude, your mom is a huge slut. I heard one time she had her pu$$y wrapped entirely around this guy's head. TRUE STORY.

The stage of teenage development that I am at:

I was so close to saying one of these two things:

Quote from: alternate universe Theinevitable
Actually, my mom passed away when I was 10. I was using "mom" more generally

a friend of mine actually used that one. The kid who she said this to cried. She then moved away, so I think he still has that on his conscience.
or:

Quote from: alternate universe TheInevitable
Yeah, actually my parents are divorced because my mom was cheating on my dad.
so yeah, she is a slut. I hate her.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: DOG SHIT DOG SHIT DOG SHIT HELP - 25 April 2006
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2006, 03:55:02 pm »

theinevitable's mum is a filthy whore, after all.

She's such a whore that she lives in a log cabin she built in Gina's pu$$y, and loves it.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: DOG SHIT DOG SHIT DOG SHIT HELP - 25 April 2006
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2006, 03:56:59 pm »

She's such a whore that she lives in a log cabin she built in Gina's pu$$y, and loves it.

I once asked her how the view was but all she said was "MURFFF BURRF HURRRR" mostly because it's really hard to talk with my dick in her mouth.

(That's what you get for trying to goad me with your Hobot talk TI.  THAT IS WHAT YOU GET!)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: DOG SHIT DOG SHIT DOG SHIT HELP - 25 April 2006
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2006, 04:00:12 pm »

yeah, well, she told me about that. we were trading embarassing stories-- I told her about the time I went back in time and fucked your mom. THAT'S RIGHT, I AM YOUR DAD.

side_show: Oh yeah!? Well, I heard that you only get to go to indonesia because you're a huge slut! You... you fuck dudes! A lot of them!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: DOG SHIT DOG SHIT DOG SHIT HELP - 25 April 2006
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2006, 04:01:26 pm »

Sorry Dan, I was using humour above and hope that you understood that I do not know anything of your maternal situation.  Your mom may or may not be a total filthy fuck*ng whore.  I have no idea either way.  I was just trying to diffuse the tension with SONG.

Also, my mom did die when I was eleven, but I usually will not mention this if someone insults my mother on a message board.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: DOG SHIT DOG SHIT DOG SHIT HELP - 25 April 2006
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2006, 04:03:14 pm »

Also, my mom did die when I was eleven, but I usually will not mention this if someone insults my mother on a message board.

Damn man,  way to bum everybody out.  If it wasn't so close to your Birthday I would chide you.*


*Really, I am very sorry to hear about your mom.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: DOG SHIT DOG SHIT DOG SHIT HELP - 25 April 2006
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2006, 04:08:50 pm »

dang. My maternal situation is actually good. I was just being silly. I did not particularly take offense (Q's comment, on the other hand, will earn him some vengeance.)

I am sorry that I said people's mom's were whores.

Jough, that is such a sad thing.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: DOG SHIT DOG SHIT DOG SHIT HELP - 25 April 2006
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2006, 04:13:00 pm »

actually, what my mom said was "putting your fingers in those holes is like... imagine it's Judy's mom. It isn't very safe unless you use a condom."
my dad and a bunch of his friends heard. They all laughed, because come on dude, your mom is a huge slut. I heard one time she had her pu$$y wrapped entirely around this guy's head. TRUE STORY.

So help me, I am not fighting man, but if you insult my dear mother one more time I will rip your arm off and beat your skinny ass. WHITE BOY

I feel sorry for this thread. From a nice discussion to mum insults. This is the kind of board we all peruse.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: DOG SHIT DOG SHIT DOG SHIT HELP - 25 April 2006
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2006, 04:16:25 pm »

At least no one has threatened to shank someone and leave them in a ditch yet.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: DOG SHIT DOG SHIT DOG SHIT HELP - 25 April 2006
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2006, 04:18:41 pm »

Don't get me started.. I will stab some jaws if need be... but there are a lot of people here, I may have to outsource some shanking to Ash.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up