Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No, Philippe! Too soon!

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...  (Read 10976 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« on: April 27, 2006, 01:24:47 pm »

As a gift for Jough's 30th birthday, he included him in a bit.  Awwwww.  That fuck*ng guy!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 01:35:37 pm »

Eerie, I tell you. Eerie.

(Part of me is tempted to register despite the fact that this is blatantly just pseudo-performance-art. Sigh.)
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 01:42:55 pm »

This reminds me of when YTMND started producing bits from the alternate universe, PTKFGS. I got a little scared.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 01:44:35 pm »

There are some lines that just shouldn't be crossed.  This is one such line.  It's like I'm watching Ghostbusters and they totally crossed the streams and I'm all "Daaaaamn man, that is a terrible application of oneself."
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

ndpatel

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sixtyeights.com
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2006, 02:03:09 pm »

i feel like this was totally an idea that made sense at like, 4AM, wasted.

it's okay, chris, i've had ideas like that too.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2006, 02:04:27 pm »

Wait... what?  What... where...? I'm so confused.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2006, 02:07:10 pm »

That dude sure is rockin' out.

Success!
Logged
ACHIEVE

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2006, 02:42:29 pm »

Wait... what?  What... where...? I'm so confused.

We're discussion the new Trashspotting forum.

Dang, I don't think "jough" had an avatar when I was there earlier. Nice.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2006, 02:49:27 pm »

Oh oh!  The thin-skinned little fuck did me too!

HeHe! I'm so excited.  It's like some pathetic form of nerd immortality.   Maybe if I'm really lucky he'll draw my car!!!!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2006, 02:52:06 pm »

Oh oh!  The thin-skinned little fuck did me too!

HeHe! I'm so excited.  It's like some pathetic form of nerd immortality.   Maybe if I'm really lucky he'll draw my car!!!!

Come on now.. we know you don't drive a jeep or a galaxy.  Don't be silly.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2006, 03:03:39 pm »

My very first car was a 1972 Ford Torino.  That could be cool to draw.

I miss that car.  Thank God I don't have to fuel it, though.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2006, 03:06:09 pm »

Do you think all of the members are Onstad?

This is weird.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2006, 03:09:28 pm »

Wow.  I.  Uh...

So cock rub warriors actually do fight.  Like... with their cocks. I don't read the blogs much, so I am both confused and not interested enought to fully invest the related time to bother to understand what is going on.  Looks like God's Own Dick got out dicked by the master dick.  

The level of dickery there is... wow.  Just... unnessisarily mean and off mark, but in such a hugely dickish way that I can't help but be conflicted.  fuck.

Don't worry jough - it wasn't that long ago that I wrote a well thought out letter about toaster ovens, all trying to be helpful.  Your ass will stop bleeding in a week or so - just avoid Indian food for a while, okay?  
« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 03:48:33 pm by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2006, 03:15:34 pm »

Heh.. "Thinskinned and Left Out"


Methinks someone is fighting back.  I think I may go grab some popcorn.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2006, 03:21:39 pm »

So Turbo Ninja has joined.  Any other takers?
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up