Okay, so people can actually register there?
Now of course we won't know who actually registered themselves and who Onstad registered, well, other than the ones that have insults about themselves as "Bios" I guess.
Yeah, kinda low shenanigans, though. I mean, Onstad has an actual account here and can post whenever he wants. It's not like I created a fake account called "Chris Onstad" and posted things for him like "I couldn't post a strip today because I was too busy drinking and beating my wife. Hell of blogz stylez yo. That Achewood Varsity t-shirt that no one was buying is now available in 'Cranberry' so maybe now that it's available in this new color you'll buy it? Please? My baby girl is so cute. You know so because I tell you so every day. Baby needs a new pair of shoes! Maybe you could buy a book of the same strips that are on the net that I made at Kinkos. I'll put a half a cent's worth of ink on it for an extra $10. C'mon, man, think of the children! I post a strip at LEAST twice a week for you fucks! Maybe if you bought more merch I wouldn't hate my fanbase so much. Think about it. Baby update: The baby just sneezed. The snot formed an exact scale replica of the country of Argentina on the carpet."