Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...  (Read 10980 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2006, 05:07:52 pm »

It was indeed a thing to behold wombat, basically you missed some insainly cruel insults directed at jough, via someone writing as if they were jough, or maybe more broadly the Achewood fanbase a la jough.  Like really angry.  REALLY Angry.  Like jough raped Onstad's baby on a live web-cast and Onstad set out for equal revenge type thing. The posts were disappearing as I was reading them.  Clearly from other posts above, I missed some stuff too.  Weird that so much effort was placed on something so short lived.  

Yeah, the quality didn't match Onstad, so who knows.  Onstad or an imposter, I don't get it, so to said lurker (since you're clearly lurking here):  If you hate jough et all so much, then don't lurk here, and you'll be fine and have more time to do whatever it is we're interfearing with.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2006, 05:30:50 pm »

Darn.  I missed the best stuff while I was in a dentist office.  Lame.  (One or two wisdom teeth come out on May 18th.)

That dude was on the internet.  Just ruining peoples lives.
Logged
ACHIEVE

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2006, 05:41:29 pm »

Here's a copy of the deleted page.  For your edification and enjoyment.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2006, 05:54:00 pm »

This is all so incredibly saddening. The Saddest Thing. Is this forum Onstad run? If so, I can imagine him hoping for a glorious, intellectual, stimulating discussion website where no-one is a dick, and now it is the not-so proverbial Dumbrella Forum.

If it isn't Onstad running it, it is a poor dude with a lot of locking to do.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2006, 05:58:18 pm »

That dude sure showed you, Jough.

Never before have I seen someone taken to task with such effort... in effigy.

(It's unrelated but I'm also picturing someone in an apartment painting lips and eyes on their hand, maybe taping a specific name to their thumb like a shirt, and then having a battle of wits, and eventually claiming victory over their opponent.  He will defeat you, as he was trained by Seņor Wences)
Logged

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2006, 06:11:20 pm »

Was there any point to any of that?  Jesus, some people...
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2006, 06:22:52 pm »

I missed all the real fun but it seems a little strange to me that people are going to register for a message board to talk to imaginary alive stuffed animals.

Also, one post in one of the remaining forums has the guy talking about his 'Adult TS Adventures'. Type that into a search engine and see what happens!

Did all of you whose names I see there actually register there or is your handle being hijacked?
Logged

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2006, 06:25:14 pm »

Fortunately, I am the ultimate script kiddie and am in the process of using extant IPB exploits to gain at least one administrator hash, which I shall dictionary crack with Cain / my collection of rainbow tables. From there we shall see all behind the scenes..
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2006, 06:25:46 pm »

Also, why is my name Fooker and why am I already registered here?
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2006, 06:30:56 pm »

Fooker, you're second post makes me wonder about your first post.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2006, 06:33:42 pm »

Seriously, any kind of computer magic where you would substitute numbers for letters in conversation is not called for, and I'm doubting any toumbs of official nature would condone that.

Also: You seem to ask "Why am I registered here" a lot.  Well, twice.  Which, as that question being the meat of post #1 and #11, is a lot.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 06:37:10 pm by smick »
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2006, 06:44:38 pm »

I missed all the real fun but it seems a little strange to me that people are going to register for a message board to talk to imaginary alive stuffed animals.

Um, it does?



PS: Thanks Aug. Yeah, not even funny - kind of a wasted opportunity really.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2006, 06:49:36 pm by wombat »
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2006, 07:22:58 pm »

Okay, it's all worth it now because of this thread.  I laughed. 

Total dick.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2006, 07:35:14 pm »

Yeah, as parody of this board it's kind of lame.  Thanks to August's saving the thread, though, I'm surprised at just the sheer amount of typing the dude must have done.  The man who made that page has no business ever telling anyone else they have no life.

Also, the dude got confused a little, as I don't think anyone here is involved with the GOF Wiki.

talgkjertel

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 10
    • View Profile
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2006, 07:43:14 pm »

Uhm, how is Trashless in Seattle a parody of this board? Maybe I'm wrong but isn't Onstad just Roast Beef, Emeril, and Spongebath and the fake joughs and so on was just other users? I mean, the threads did get closed.

Anyways, I'm not sure what it is, but I laughed pretty hard.

Edit: oh, you were talking about that specific thread.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up