Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I am composing a tone poem about eagles, lawnmowers, and Ted Nugent. It is composed only of the sounds of those things.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...  (Read 10934 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2006, 06:47:15 am »

If there's some dude in Seattle ruffling you's guyses feathers, I can take care of him. I live in Seattle, too. Just give me the word.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2006, 12:32:23 pm »

I can see it now.  "Nice cup of coffee you got there.  Shame if anything happened to it."
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2006, 02:17:49 pm »

LOL

+ 4100 cans!

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2006, 03:21:25 pm »

See, I laughed at that too wombat, but in jough giving you 4100 cans, tossing you one can seems so pointless.

Oh what the hell, here's another tiny can.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2006, 03:48:30 pm by side_show »
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2006, 03:24:08 pm »

Yeah.. I've basically stopped even giving them out for this very reason.  Now I laugh and then smile in a self-satisfied wistfull way, and maybe I swirl a snifter of Scotch or some such... this is what I do now instead.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #80 on: May 01, 2006, 03:59:28 pm »

but in jough giving you 4100 cans, tossing you one can seems so pointless.


Really, every last tiny can is pathetically appreciated.  Thank you.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2006, 04:49:41 pm »

My offer still stands!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2006, 05:39:53 pm »

Yeah, if you can find out who was posting as "jough" on there, I've got a lead pipe you can use.  PM me with your address and I'll make sure it gets out to you.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Isn't that thoughtful of Onstad...
« Reply #83 on: May 01, 2006, 05:42:50 pm »

Yeah, if you can find out who was posting as "jough" on there, I've got a lead pipe you can use.  PM me with your address and I'll make sure it gets out to you.

Wasn't me.  I only post as jough here.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up