Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit? - Nabu

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Misterqueue Style  (Read 10640 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Misterqueue Style
« on: April 29, 2006, 12:06:26 am »

I have a sneaking suspicion that there are at least one, maybe more "guest" who are taking the full tour of the archives.  In the last week or so i've been noticing a lot of ancient threads being viewed by guest when I check the "who's online" section.  Any thoughts on this phenomenon Q.  Of course it's an ever steeper mountain to climb.  I've not gone back and read the archives I missed when I was AWOL for months.  I've read some of it, but it's just too much to go through.  I tip my hat to anyone that can do that.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Misterqueue Style
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2006, 12:15:34 am »

Yes.. it has been a growing trend.  I do not suspect they are following in my footsteps however, mostly because I am far to humble to believe such a thing but also because why the hell would anyone do that?

I suspect it is the GOF and the recent silliness on the Trashspotter's board causing an influx and thus alighting curiosity within those who happen upon this space as to what was said on earlier comics.

I'm the only sad sack who reads the whole damn archive before posting... because I am vaguely mentally handicapped... clearly.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Misterqueue Style
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2006, 12:16:02 am »

Misterqueue style?  Sounds like a neat sex trick to me.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Misterqueue Style
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2006, 12:17:20 am »

Misterqueue style?  Sounds like a neat sex trick to me.

You have to be ambidextrous, flexible, AND pretty open to experimentation to pull it off though.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Misterqueue Style
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2006, 12:20:36 am »

Misterqueue style?  Sounds like a neat sex trick to me.

There's nothing neat about Misterqueue style.

S'a real stainer.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Misterqueue Style
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2006, 12:46:27 am »

There's nothing neat about Misterqueue style.

S'a real stainer.

Santorum!
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Misterqueue Style
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2006, 12:56:59 am »

Santorum!

I know what that means, young lady!
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Misterqueue Style
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2006, 03:44:16 am »

yeah, I read a bunch of old threads the other day.
I did it this way: I would pick a board, and tell it to sort the topics in order of how many posts there were. and I read the ones with the most.

the problem is that for some reason, all the posts are marked as read. so I can't just use "view unread posts" to keep track. damn.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Misterqueue Style
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2006, 04:48:33 am »

So this thread isn't about stalking?
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

thedudeabides85

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 60
  • Say good things about my dick
    • View Profile
Re: Misterqueue Style
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2006, 09:04:26 am »

This thread with likely blossom into an entirely new messageboard devoted to exegesis on misterqueue's method of posting here.  Whether this new project will be sanctioned by the man, or be dubbed "officially unofficial", remains to be seen.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Misterqueue Style
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2006, 01:31:15 pm »

Would that mean I could be Professor Queue?

All teachin' newbies how to do it right and proper.
All wearing patches on the elbows of my tweed jacket
All gettin' it on with fine young co-eds.


That sounds pretty hot actually.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Misterqueue Style
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2006, 02:24:52 pm »

Because I do tend to blather on, I oft worry that I'm retelling something I've already told, and yet, actually checking the archives never occurs to me.  Probably because of the fact that I am lazy.

Also, the school uniform of the Q school of posting would be delightful.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Misterqueue Style
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2006, 04:37:28 pm »

no no NO!

Q will show up on the other board and criticize us, tell us we don't understand his vision, etc. He will be such a dick, and we will cry.
then he will make a fake messageboard, and use it to satirize us brutallly. with a broom handle.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Misterqueue Style
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2006, 04:52:41 pm »

then he will make a fake messageboard, and use it to satirize us brutallly. with a broom handle.

We call that 9 inches of learning!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Misterqueue Style
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2006, 05:03:36 pm »

then he will make a fake messageboard, and use it to satirize us brutallly. with a broom handle.

Oh God that is so hot.







I, um, really like satire.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up