Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Okay, Okay, enough of all that. New strip Wednesday afternoon. "  See, we shoulda took bets.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Misterqueue Style  (Read 10639 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Misterqueue Style
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2006, 06:49:10 pm »

GODWIN'D!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Misterqueue Style
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2006, 06:51:45 pm »

Thus we move from talking about messageboards to sick fuckery in less than 9 posts.
Mister Queue style indeed.

I think Jough saw what I was doing there by the way, good show sir.

So this is basically unrelated to the thread at hand, but that hasn't stopped any of us in the past; Doc, I have found the man depicted in your avatar's pet cat:

Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Misterqueue Style
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2006, 06:56:58 pm »

So this is basically unrelated to the thread at hand, but that hasn't stopped any of us in the past; Doc, I have found the man depicted in your avatar's pet cat:



THREADJACK!
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Misterqueue Style
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2006, 10:27:50 pm »

That really is perfect Hobot, you can just imagine them sitting at home together of nights, taking care of their respective flower bunches and staring creepily at each other. Never blinking. Ever.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

swinehund

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 140
  • you cannot defeat me, I wear the mask of vulcan
    • View Profile
    • blaagh
Re: Misterqueue Style
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2006, 10:57:17 pm »

So then I was seriously looking for whether or not Heino did have a cat, and if its name also started with an 'H' to round out the little family (his wife is named Hannelore -- I'm imagining Hanzel or something like that). I ended up searching google for 'Heino katzen' and got this:

0.323.642 CD Jingle Cats - Echten Katzen Singen Weihnachtslieder (Sat1) [Used / Gebraucht - no country -]  $5.83 / 4,99€

Wow, I suppose 'Weihnachtslieder' means 'Christmas Carols'. It's all awesome, because I had that album too.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Misterqueue Style
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2006, 11:16:30 pm »

man, I am glad I'm not the only person who didn't get it, and thought that Hobot had seriously found the cat of that man.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up