I've been reading a couple of John Le Carre books lately (The honourable schoolboy and

's people), both of which I enjoyed but found a bit dry in parts. Some of the dry was in a good way, some just made it hard to read.
Similarly I just picked up and consumed Queen and Country volume 3, which along with the rest of the series I can heartily endorse.
I also recently read the last 8th doctor, doctor who book 'Gallifrey Chronicles' which I've been meaning to read for ages because I lost track of the books a while back but am a huge geek.
My girlfriend lent me (forced on me) her copy of the chronicles of narnia which I am starting at least, I am just a bit put off becuase of what I have heard and my own observations of flicking through the last book, it looks like Lewis got a bit heavy handed by the end. That said the Magician's nephew seems to begin with the right ratios of mystery and wonder so maybe I'll stick it out.
Oh, I also recently read 'how to survive a ***** uprising' which was purchased on a whim and was fun to read in short spurts and is very shiney besides.
The last 'literary' book I read was P.G. Wodehouse and... I can't actually remember which one it was. I'd describe the plot as involving a poor but respectable family in the country, lost loves, silly disguises, vague criminality and severe indigestion but from what I understand this includes most of the man's works.