Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!  (Read 23261 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ndpatel

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sixtyeights.com
AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« on: May 02, 2006, 05:53:45 am »

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05022006

The correct subject line is, of course, "While you were takin' your time climbin' the rope ladder to the heela-copter" but it doesn't all fit with the date and such.

I like how you have to scream at Airwolf to get it to do stuff. Airwolf is such a bitch.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 06:00:54 am »

I dunno. I'd'a gone with ...and "B", you need to calm down.

But I would'a also configured the date all Amurriken and such.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 06:15:31 am »

Dude, "A", the airwolf cockpit has one-way glass.


I mean... That's about it right there.

Also I am soooo psyched about the new Airwolf centric attitude achewood is adopting.  This can only be a Good Thing.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 06:26:32 am »

No, I think you picked the only option.


No one cares about Philippe?  Is there anyway he can live through this?  Maybe Dale Jr. power?
« Last Edit: May 02, 2006, 07:08:21 am by KeithHernandez »
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 06:55:53 am »

These last three strips are great and redeem the rest of this dumb arc.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 07:11:46 am »

The thread title should be FSSSSSSSSSSH

Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 07:40:40 am »

Man, for like the past year I've been wishin' that I was born 60 years earlier, so I could have been one of them WWII fighter pilots.  All flyin' round, firin' missiles.  Wearin' a headset.

Did they have headsets then?  Hmm.  I guess we'll never know...
Logged
ACHIEVE

Cynicar

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 17
    • View Profile
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2006, 07:46:35 am »

I think my favorite thing here is that so far everyone is way more interested in the dialouge stylings than the fact that Ray just shot a missile at Phillipe.

Airwolf totally redeemed this arc.

Airwolf is life.  With a minifridge of beer.
Logged
That's like comparin' a lunatic to a pissed man with goals.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2006, 07:51:48 am »

Man, for like the past year I've been wishin' that I was born 60 years earlier, so I could have been one of them WWII fighter pilots.  All flyin' round, firin' missiles.  Wearin' a headset.

Did they have headsets then?  Hmm.  I guess we'll never know...

Headsets they had. But in WWII there were hardly any missiles to speak of. It was all machine guns, bombs and torpedoes for the most part.

Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2006, 08:12:48 am »

I had this thread title in mind until we got to the last two panels, but as with most things AD has already shown us the light.

Even though this outcome was totally obvious from the targetting frame I laughed out loud, it needed to be done in two panels too, the chck then the fsssssssssSSSHHHHH. Like a drunk slowly but inevitably placing his drink on the counter and leaning back for a chair that is no longer there.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

evan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 154
    • View Profile
    • http://www.i-got-problems.com
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2006, 08:16:32 am »

No, I think you picked the only option.


No one cares about Philippe?  Is there anyway he can live through this?  Maybe Dale Jr. power?

ah, he won't die. Either the missle will fizz out on its own or Ray will destroy the missle with THE. BIGGEST. LASER.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2006, 08:39:57 am »

ah, he won't die. Either the missle will fizz out on its own or Ray will destroy the missle with THE. BIGGEST. LASER.

How could I forget about THE. BIGGEST. LASER.  I am such a fool.

Hopefully the Keith Moon head will be okay.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2006, 08:56:12 am »

Great! I had hoped for random fiery death, and so far so good. Maybe tomorrow the strip will be funny as a bonus.

Alternate thread title: "Everyone I know says "hella-copter."
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back

lloyd

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14
    • View Profile
    • http://www.alligevel.blogspot.com
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2006, 09:27:26 am »

Hella-copter is the way to go!
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2006, 09:48:29 am »

Great! I had hoped for random fiery death, and so far so good. Maybe tomorrow the strip will be funny as a bonus.

Alternate thread title: "Everyone I know says "hella-copter."

Dude, this is a pretty funny strip:

Drinking and driving an Airwolf

The hella-copter heela-copter delima

Airwolf find... An Otter

The target screen/ shitty interface

and, two frames for an awesome missle take off.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up