Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that the best way to sound like a noob here is to ask what the Tiny Cans of Dr. Pepper are about?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!  (Read 23165 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #60 on: May 04, 2006, 12:20:19 am »

Even if I knew how to manipulate images on the internet, I would not know where to put facial hair on my icon to begin with. I have let my icon down and she is letting me know it.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2006, 12:25:14 am »

Quote from: theinevitable
a friend of mine once layered 3 popped collars. people thought she had "finally gotten some fashion sense!" and complimented her, not realizing that she was making fun of them.

Ever since I can remember I been poppin my collar.

End obligatory_Three6mafia_lyrics
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #62 on: May 04, 2006, 12:25:57 am »


a friend of mine once layered 3 popped collars. people thought she had "finally gotten some fashion sense!" and complimented her, not realizing that she was making fun of them.

Man, that is awesome.  At the university I am at, in the borderline south area, popped collars and red sox hats are all the trend.  I should  try to pull that off one day.

I wonder if they will start making faux popped collars, like those turtleneck things.  That would be rad.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

swinehund

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 140
  • you cannot defeat me, I wear the mask of vulcan
    • View Profile
    • blaagh
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2006, 12:30:18 am »

a friend of mine once layered 3 popped collars. people thought she had "finally gotten some fashion sense!" and complimented her, not realizing that she was making fun of them.

I wanted to make a shirt that had like 5 popped collars, but I thought that was a bit too much work just for a joke.

I hope those aviator glasses are out by next summer. They make my slapping fingers so itchy.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2006, 12:31:19 am »

Even if I knew how to manipulate images on the internet, I would not know where to put facial hair on my icon to begin with. I have let my icon down and she is letting me know it.

You could totally put like a five o'clock shadow/ chin strap thing on around the outside circle.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #65 on: May 04, 2006, 12:36:13 am »

I keep wanting to go up to people and be all like "Here, let me fix your collar for you".

What really sucks is when people wear layered polo shirts, but wear one so that it's not even on all the way, like their arm is through one sleeve but not the other. This may only be a trend here in the A, where everyone sucks.

I'll some mutton chops to my kitten when I'm not drunk. Thank you very much.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #66 on: May 04, 2006, 01:19:15 am »

I'll some mutton chops to my kitten when I'm not drunk. Thank you very much.

*cough*
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #67 on: May 04, 2006, 01:48:30 am »

I wanted to make a shirt that had like 5 popped collars, but I thought that was a bit too much work just for a joke.

I hope those aviator glasses are out by next summer. They make my slapping fingers so itchy.

In HS for a drama project called "How To Be Cool" we took a bunch of plain white t-shirts and just wrote brand names on them with markers. Finally we decided to actually wear them to school to see what kind of reactions we'd get. Apparently even the preps wearing actual Tommy shirts saw the humor value in our knockoffs. Who knew .3 cents worth of black marker could increase the value of a shirt by $25?

Mite, I can't even picture what the hell you're talking about. Is the bottom of the shirt up over their shoulder?
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2006, 01:59:35 am »

I can handle the question.  Yes.  One shirt is on normally, then a second shirt is worn that like cuts the person in half diagonally.  The bottom is above the arm, resting on the shoulder.  Or, at least that is how it is here.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2006, 02:09:00 am »

Please tell me it's legal to shoot these people.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #70 on: May 04, 2006, 02:12:03 am »

Don't let the law get in the way. Us fashion vigilantes operate by our own law.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2006, 02:25:30 am by lprkn »
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #71 on: May 04, 2006, 02:22:42 am »

Please tell me it's legal to shoot these people.

At university, these are the people with rich parents that could probably shoot me, and have their parents pay someone to make it go away.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #72 on: May 04, 2006, 02:26:44 am »

The trends when I was in college seem almost quaint. The main non-sensical item was taking brand new baseball caps and dragging the brim across the sidewalk to fray it, then throwing it in the mud before wearing. The hat was then worn with dress shirts, blue and orange ties, and khakis.

Girls just wore really tight black ##### 7 days a week. That one I didn't have a problem with.
Logged

swinehund

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 140
  • you cannot defeat me, I wear the mask of vulcan
    • View Profile
    • blaagh
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #73 on: May 04, 2006, 02:31:29 am »

This is how I know I am getting old. I wear all my clothing in the intended direction and with the appropriate outward-facing surface, symmetrically. I even put both backpack straps on, one over each shoulder.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: AIRWOLF! FIND...AN OTTER! 2 MAY 2006!
« Reply #74 on: May 04, 2006, 02:52:11 am »

When we were feeling rebellious we wore the animal skins fur side IN.  Little did we know that our youthful exuberance would lead to a remarkable discovery re: radiant heat retention!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up