Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Yo mama's so crass and low, she puts chocolate pieces into her mouth while she is still chewing up the previous chocolate pieces.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: OMG NINJA!  (Read 2631 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
OMG NINJA!
« on: May 02, 2006, 12:55:01 pm »

Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: OMG NINJA!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2006, 01:14:02 pm »

it seems to me that just as we say "alumni" rather than "alumnuses", we should say "ninja" rather than "ninjas".

Of course-- how could you ever see a ninja for long enough to be sure it wasn't more than one? They are fast, and they sneak.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: OMG NINJA!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2006, 01:28:03 pm »

Isn't it ninji?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: OMG NINJA!
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2006, 01:31:11 pm »

I refuse to pursue this argument further except to say that I am loving speaking English, and Japanese, but separately.

Did you know that that's from the same show as all those little Rube Goldberg machines in that other video? You should link to those too, wasn't that only in chat?  People need to see that.

Dang, I can't even get the video to play here at work and I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all day anyway.  You fiend.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Re: OMG NINJA!
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 02:35:25 pm »

Of course-- how could you ever see a ninja for long enough to be sure it wasn't more than one? They are fast, and they sneak.

Now imagine how swift is a TURBO Ninja.

Did I just blow your mind.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: OMG NINJA!
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2006, 02:39:03 pm »

For the record this is what womby is talking about.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: OMG NINJA!
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2006, 07:11:34 pm »

Why did I just waste a minute or so of my precious time to watch that? 

Oh, right, because I don't want to study for finals.  Carry on!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: OMG NINJA!
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2006, 07:16:59 pm »

Dammit, that was grelicious and you know it.

Deep in your beautiful heart you KNOW IT!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: OMG NINJA!
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2006, 07:51:09 pm »

you mean, deep in her delicious, meaty heart.

right, Q? Remember when you were talking about how you wanted to kill her and eat her heart?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: OMG NINJA!
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2006, 07:52:36 pm »

you mean, deep in her delicious, meaty heart.

right, Q? Remember when you were talking about how you wanted to kill her and eat her heart?

Not only did that not happen, but I don't believe I was involving you in this discussion was I?


WAS I? 
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: OMG NINJA!
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2006, 08:02:05 pm »

The plural is "ninjot" after the fashion of the Hebrews.
Logged

Jeepers

  • Guest
Re: OMG NINJA!
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2006, 04:12:06 pm »

Why dont we settle this once and for all, and ask a ninja
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up