Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Is eaten food technically rotting inside you? It's pretty warm in there. Technically, we all not only live in, but *are* "the danger zone."

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Great Seats, Buddy!  (Read 7115 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Great Seats, Buddy!
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2006, 12:08:30 am »

yeah, I initially thought "sex? maybe for sex?" but I can't really think of a way to do that that wouldn't be really precarious and a bad idea. unless you're one of those people who gets off on either:
-the apprehension of hitting your head on a hardwood floor, while having sex
-the act of hitting your head on a hardwood floor, while having sex
-hitting someone's head on a hardwood floor, while having sex.


also: my official plan is currently pushups. that seems to be a good place to start. I did as many as I could yesterday, and I'm going to add 1 a day. I figure it's a modest goal, and one that I will be able to meet every day. Maybe even if I'm feeling good, I'll add more than 1.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

swinehund

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 140
  • you cannot defeat me, I wear the mask of vulcan
    • View Profile
    • blaagh
Re: Great Seats, Buddy!
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2006, 12:28:51 am »

yeah, I initially thought "sex? maybe for sex?" but I can't really think of a way to do that that wouldn't be really precarious and a bad idea. unless you're one of those people who gets off on either:
-the apprehension of hitting your head on a hardwood floor, while having sex
-the act of hitting your head on a hardwood floor, while having sex
-hitting someone's head on a hardwood floor, while having sex.


also: my official plan is currently pushups. that seems to be a good place to start. I did as many as I could yesterday, and I'm going to add 1 a day. I figure it's a modest goal, and one that I will be able to meet every day. Maybe even if I'm feeling good, I'll add more than 1.

Okay honestly it's that we have a really oversized ball, and I once did a full backwards tumble off of it, knocked the coffee table over etc. Of course we tried it for sex, but it's just too ridiculous (and we even have carpet).

You should see some progress if you stick to that. Sticking to it is the main thing, but also the hardest thing.
Logged

JorgeFabregas

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 93
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1227
  • I was impressed.
    • View Profile
Re: Great Seats, Buddy!
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2006, 01:28:46 pm »

'89 and we got whacked badly. I think Auburn finished in the top 5 that year and we...didn't. I sacked Reggie Slack once and pressured him into a pick another time, also stuffed James Joseph for a two yard loss on the goal line, so it was fun for me personally.

We were in the first home game after the stadium remodel and expansion to ~93k seats. It was neat to play there 'cause the house was packed. We had to land in Atlanta and bus 2 hrs. down to a Best Western hotel. Seemed like there was nothing out there but trees and red clay ponds, until we bussed into the stadium on game day and the parking lot was a sea of campers and RV's, all flag draped with people standing on 'em, every one with a beverage in one hand and the other making a rude gesture at us while they all screamed. It was no different in the house, little kids ran down to the endzone to mock us during warmups and tell us what wussies we were. During the game the fans would get so spun up the place would throb with sound. It was really cool when you'd do something like I mentioned above and the whole place would go ssshhhhhh for a beat or two before winding up again.
I'm not sure if this means you played against Frank Thomas or not (!!!!)
Logged
And we know who we should love. But we're never certain how.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up