Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's sad thing: A reeking tweaker couple looking in the gas station freezer for "that pizza that was good in the microwave last time."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: talkin' dirty  (Read 2283 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six
talkin' dirty
« on: May 03, 2006, 07:46:08 pm »

Has anybody figured out what Teodor is saying (if anything) under the black bars when he's hanging with the dirtiest dudes in town and taking requests? I can make out a couple words, but nothing else.
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: talkin' dirty
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2006, 10:09:08 pm »

You dirty devil, you!
Logged
ACHIEVE

Lt. Geyser Shitdick

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -13
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
Re: talkin' dirty
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 12:32:01 am »

I believe it's something along the lines of "you are ruining the joke by  highlighting this ."
Logged

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: talkin' dirty
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2006, 12:33:20 am »

Tiny cans for you, sir.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: talkin' dirty
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2006, 12:37:12 am »

I believe it's something along the lines of "you are ruining the joke by  highlighting this ."

I totally ruined it.  Sorry.

But, Tiny Cans for you as well.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: talkin' dirty
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2006, 02:12:56 am »

I believe it's something along the lines of "you are ruining the joke by  highlighting this ."

Razorback?
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: talkin' dirty
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2006, 03:19:48 am »

Well, I guess Lt. Shitdick is a lurker after all.

You just potentially spared yourself from the ETHNIC N00B PURGE, sir.

Lt. Geyser Shitdick

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -13
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
Re: talkin' dirty
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2006, 05:01:28 am »

Razorback?

Yes, some have called me that.

I'm also Sean Gray from the achewiki.
Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up