Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Have some dignity.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT  (Read 9071 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« on: May 04, 2006, 03:03:03 am »

Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 07:06:50 am »

I have no money with which to buy SatanBear.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 08:41:51 am »

uh, that seems like a real long ebay post. 
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2006, 11:01:38 am »

good lord, I am terrified.

that bear looks like the devil for real.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2006, 03:30:07 pm »

THE BEST THING I GOT now has a low one dollar opening bid.
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2006, 05:29:50 pm »

That is a long eBay post and I must admit I didn't read any of it except for the opening paragraph before the picture.

By the way, evil ghost and spirits do not exist.

This will become a good conversation about the movie Poltergeist!
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2006, 05:40:22 pm »

That is a long eBay post and I must admit I didn't read any of it except for the opening paragraph before the picture.


Me either, but dang if that bear doesn't look like Alf's evil twin.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2006, 05:43:54 pm »

Me either, but dang if that bear doesn't look like Alf's evil twin.

I thought Alf was the evil twin?
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2006, 05:59:23 pm »

Ok I was really bored so I read the whole thing. It was slightly believeable up until the part where the bear had the knife. It was an interesting story though.  :-*
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2006, 06:11:57 pm »

How do you know which parts were insanity / hallucinations and which were real?
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2006, 07:51:28 pm »

god damn, things like that are why I can never live alone. No matter how much I rationally think things out, stupid scary shit will bother me.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2006, 08:16:37 pm »

How do you know which parts were insanity / hallucinations and which were real?

As an eBay item I was assuming you were describing it with real factual details. If I had a daydream about my car driving 240 mph on the Nuremberg I don't think I'd include it in my item description. Unless, of course, this is a feature of the bear. By owning this will I experience cool hallucinations and temporary insanity as you suggest? This could work, ya know. I say go with it; try to work it into the deal that the winning bidder will also be able to enjoy simulated horror film moments!
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2006, 08:31:40 pm »

god damn, things like that are why I can never live alone. No matter how much I rationally think things out, stupid scary shit will bother me.

So have you ever like, been walking up a dark flight of stairs and turn around and look down into the blackness and just completely expect some kind of demon-ghoul to totally fly into your face.  Man, I'm always ready for that one.

It's almost dissapointing.
Logged
ACHIEVE

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2006, 08:54:34 pm »

egh, it's more of the "holy shit, I swear there's something behind me... ok... ok, on three I'm turning around... one... two... *cat walks out from behind sofa* OH FUCK!"

or this one time, because my ex-girlfriend was not very nice about my terror, she started prank-calling me. she had somehow blocked my cellphone's caller-id, and she called like 10 times. I just said "whatever, someone is fuck*ng with me"
and then she called me, (fake) crying, and said that someone kept calling her, and she could hear them breathing, etc.

even after she told me it was her I figured it out, I was so revved up that I couldn't sleep.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2006, 09:09:55 pm »

No, but have you ever been in a big indoor parking garage walking to your car, and no one else is around, and you hear ominous music, and you turn around....

No, not that either.  Because I never park in parking garages.  No good can come of it.  If you see it on TV and in the movies it must be true.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up