Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Man Pat you don't gotta talk to me like they teach you in that class for people with too much anger.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT  (Read 9073 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2006, 03:48:31 am »

Holy crap dudes. Look at the views + money already,.


What did you call me?
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2006, 04:08:05 am »

I called you a crap dude. Hobos usually are crap dudes in that they either smell like it, have it on them, or usually both.
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2006, 04:08:28 am »

i'm sorry that doesn't make sense dude. crap. :(
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2006, 04:52:52 pm »

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2006/05/05/devil_teddy_bear/

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2006, 05:05:54 pm »

Holy shit, Fooker.  You made the paper, have many many bids, and 19,000+ views as of this post.

How in the world did you get The Register to run a story about your auction? That sounds like pretty good auction mojo.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2006, 05:15:16 pm »

How does this savvy business tycoon have -14 cans? Nice job on the auction, by the way,

(-13 after my post)
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2006, 07:27:08 pm »

I just asked myself "how would ray do this".
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2006, 07:56:55 pm »

wow,
so,
is it ok if me and my friend call our band Hellbear?

we'll probably only keep the name a week... you know how it is.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2006, 08:09:48 pm »

WWRD?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2006, 08:20:53 pm »

Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2006, 09:08:09 pm »

wow,
so,
is it ok if me and my friend call our band Hellbear?

we'll probably only keep the name a week... you know how it is.

Yes. Do you want to use a photo of the bear as an album cover?

Because that would be wicked.
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #41 on: May 09, 2006, 05:32:34 pm »

Who is driving? BARON IS DRIVING, HOW CAN THAT BE?!
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #42 on: May 09, 2006, 05:33:56 pm »

Fooker is only two posts away from being able to give/take cans.

Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #43 on: May 09, 2006, 05:46:24 pm »

Fooker is only two posts away from being able to give/take cans.

Those will be the Death Times, Judy.  All souls will burn.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #44 on: May 09, 2006, 06:04:13 pm »

Dude, I would totally accept a comment from Baron on my myspace page if it wasn't so huge it made the page scroll horizontally.

Also, I expect some kickback from the now $800 you're getting for your old stuffed bear for all of the promotion we've done for you here.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up