Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I haven't had a haircut since July. I'm hoping to, "wait it out."

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT  (Read 9067 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2006, 05:46:39 am »

No, it sold.

$550.

The overage charges from my webhost's reseller account for the first auction are currently at $600.

THUS IT IS TIME TO SELL MY POSSESSIONS LIKE A MADMAN.


*not that kind, smartass.
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: THIS IS THE BEST THING I GOT
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2006, 06:21:41 am »

So I guess they cancelled the item again, huh?  The last line of the cancellation notice just sounds so menacing:  "Try searching for another item now." 

I'd never thought of it in that way before, but it does kinda, doesn't it?  "Go ahead, try searching for another item.  Just try it, bitch."
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up