Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Have you ever woken up to find phrases like "cryogenic baseball player" in your Google search field?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?  (Read 21390 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2006, 02:05:29 am »

Man I hope mustaches don't cause people to be dicks, cause I've had one for over 20 years now.

Perhaps the problem is mustaches without beards.  With the exception of Paul, I have always been opposed to mustaches without beards, although not to the point of shanking.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2006, 02:10:23 am »

I've only had the beard (consistantly) about 7 or 8 years.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2006, 02:57:00 am »

Ok, i'm leaving now so you'll have to have the best moustache contest without me.  I'm going home to have some fun.  I might get a chance to check in, but I wouldn't bet on it.  I'll see you fucks in a week, try not to wreck the place (any worse than you already have).  Peace, Out!!!

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2006, 03:00:50 am »

Where you going, Paul?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2006, 03:04:12 am »

I'm flattered, folks, but my vote goes to Roger. His is just... wow. Yee gaaaaah.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2006, 03:05:51 am »

Yeah, roger's avatar is already surreal, but the mustache just adds some flair to it.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2006, 03:40:50 am »

For win, place, show, and come, I'm going to go with V, Jough, Doc, and Dawg respectively.
Logged
ACHIEVE

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #22 on: May 06, 2006, 03:42:22 am »

Everytime I look at mine, I think of Diedrich Bader from Office Space. Anyone else have this problem?

yes.  i couldn't place it until you mentioned it, but, yes.

Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2006, 11:52:20 am »

Man, never fails. As soon as I jump on the bandwagon, the cool kids are already done.

And if this is the worst feuding the board's ever seen, we are among the politest motherfuckers on the planet.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2006, 03:29:22 pm »

Man, never fails. As soon as I jump on the bandwagon, the cool kids are already done.

Hey, not everyone! (I'm actually considering leaving my avatar this way, at least for a while. It's kinda stylish.)

Quote
And if this is the worst feuding the board's ever seen, we are among the politest motherfuckers on the planet.

By Internet standards, we stand on the tip of a shining mountain of politeness and consideration.This is why, paradoxically, our feuds are worse; it is much worse to be in a protracted argument with a guy you've talked to civilly for years, and for whom under normal circumstances you have always held great respect, than to be in the same argument with RaistlinLord759 or whoever.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #25 on: May 06, 2006, 03:38:50 pm »

I want THE TOOTH back, with a mustache.  Is this too much to ask?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2006, 04:05:24 pm »

Yeah, roger's avatar is already surreal, but the mustache just adds some flair to it.

I can't see how anybody can possibly argue Roger winning this. His objectively rocks the house.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2006, 04:05:53 pm »

I want THE TOOTH back, with a mustache.  Is this too much to ask?

Seconded.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #28 on: May 06, 2006, 05:09:29 pm »

...who is Roger?

also: change my vote to a Double Vote for both Aug and V.

edit: wow. now I know Roger. I guess this is what I get for looking at people's avatars instead of their names.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 06:53:40 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #29 on: May 06, 2006, 07:37:52 pm »

Hey, thanks everyone! I almost missed this mustache-off because I try to stay away from the 'puters as much as I can during the weekends. But I stopped to take a peek, and all of a sudden people are saying good things about my avatar!
Damn, there are so many great examples of facial hair here. I especially like AD's, so bold and expressionistic; Mite, for showing it is possible for furry animals to have an extra thing going on; AW because, well, you can see I'm partial to mustaches applied to improbable things; V's even more hilarious for the "all tying viruses to the railroad tracks" caption… And where's Doc? He did a great job with that German-contest-winner thing.
Anyway, I wish there were some image server where we could immortalize this generation of avatars before moving on to the next trend. Any thoughts on what that trend could be?
I vote for... unibrows.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up