Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?  (Read 21389 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2006, 07:49:40 pm »

oh hell no unibrows suck.
there is nothing worthwhile about having a unibrow. the only thing they bring is pain as you have to pluck them out.

AS A MAN, I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PLUCK MY EYEBROWS. WHAT THE HELL, PEOPLE?

but it looks so ugly otherwise. so ugly.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2006, 08:08:18 pm »

oh hell no unibrows suck.
there is nothing worthwhile about having a unibrow. the only thing they bring is pain as you have to pluck them out.

AS A MAN, I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PLUCK MY EYEBROWS. WHAT THE HELL, PEOPLE?

but it looks so ugly otherwise. so ugly.

You could wax. Or electrolyze.

Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2006, 08:09:30 pm »

Or accept your ignominious fate with calm grace and fortitude.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2006, 08:18:43 pm »

Or accept your ignominious fate with calm grace and fortitude.

Or the exact opposite: Tiny braids and beads!
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2006, 08:24:17 pm »

Or the exact opposite: Tiny braids and beads!

Even better!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2006, 08:28:41 pm »

Pirate themed icons? That way, we can incorporate unibrows AND beards and such like. You can be a dapper pirate, or a not very dapper pirate, like Monsieur Iggy to my left. Or you could be a wussy Guybrush Threepwood. The choice is yours. Arr.

(Even if none of you do this, I stand by my right to crudely manipulate the visages of famous dudes)
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2006, 08:48:56 pm »

Pirate themed icons? That way, we can incorporate unibrows AND beards and such like. You can be a dapper pirate, or a not very dapper pirate, like Monsieur Iggy to my left. Or you could be a wussy Guybrush Threepwood. The choice is yours. Arr.

(Even if none of you do this, I stand by my right to crudely manipulate the visages of famous dudes)

Oh at first it seems alright.  But pirates lead to ninjas and pretty soon ninjas lead to #####s.  And then #####s lead to webcomics.  And pretty soon we'll all be tracing the development of internet culture in microcosm.

Pirates are a gateway meme, people.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2006, 09:00:54 pm »

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2006, 09:05:36 pm »

Mercy! Not webcomics!

Yes, positively dastardly I know.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2006, 09:22:19 pm »

I attempted to do a pirate version of my avatar, but I'm not really sure it came out:



Maybe we should go with something else.
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2006, 09:24:54 pm »

I attempted to do a pirate version of my avatar, but I'm not really sure it came out:



Maybe we should go with something else.

It kind of looks like it's wearing a beanie.  Maybe it's going skiiing?


Whenever Q shows up, we can be sure he'll approve of the pirate theme.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2006, 09:33:50 pm »

I attempted to do a pirate version of my avatar, but I'm not really sure it came out:



Maybe we should go with something else.

Give it a little sword or a parrot or something, and we'll understand. Or a hook for a hand! There are so many things pirates can wear.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2006, 09:35:00 pm »

Sorry to double-post, but my genius does not play by the rules.

People, the next theme is WHIMSY.  Monocles, tophats, fancy cigarette holders, pocketwatches, (muttonchops) -- let's get HELL OF VICTORIAN up in here!

Mostly I remembered that I have an entire folder in my general images folder devoted to Whimsy, and I need an excuse to use the images.  This folder is where I got my muttonchops image that I so artfully used in my avatar:

Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2006, 09:39:28 pm »

Sorry to double-post, but my genius does not play by the rules.

People, the next theme is WHIMSY.  Monocles, tophats, fancy cigarette holders, pocketwatches, (muttonchops) -- let's get HELL OF VICTORIAN up in here!

Mostly I remembered that I have an entire folder in my general images folder devoted to Whimsy, and I need an excuse to use the images.  This folder is where I got my muttonchops image that I so artfully used in my avatar:



Nooooooo! We didn't even get started on pirates! Geez, talk about a girl who 'moves on' a lot.

If you know what I mean, HO-bot.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2006, 09:44:32 pm »

Nooooooo! We didn't even get started on pirates! Geez, talk about a girl who 'moves on' a lot.

If you know what I mean, HO-bot.

So this is what it feels like to get insulted by a fifteen year-old.

I kid, I kid.

But seriously, don't call me a ho.  I'll fuck*n' cut you, cracker.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up