Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?  (Read 21460 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #75 on: May 07, 2006, 06:57:54 pm »

I love that I just looked up "victorian airship" and used one that looked cool, and someone on the board recognized the source.

I knew of it because of its association with this site.  Which makes me giggle.

damn filter won't let me post a proper link.  Just click on the picture for automatons and be amused!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #76 on: May 07, 2006, 07:24:17 pm »

I think this has gone too far.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #77 on: May 07, 2006, 07:29:21 pm »

*quick punch to the back of the head*

judy, the animation. the animation.

ve haf ways ov makink you stop... ja?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #78 on: May 07, 2006, 07:31:32 pm »

I think this has gone too far.

You sir, are my personal hero.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #79 on: May 07, 2006, 07:35:56 pm »

Judy for the win!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2006, 07:52:07 pm »

at barnes and noble, they had "Whimsical Mugs"

I wanted to take a picture, but I did not have my camera.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2006, 08:15:03 pm »

I think this has gone too far.

The Many Faces of Iggy Pop: Secret Agent.  Women want to know him, men want to copy his drink
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2006, 08:49:18 pm »

The Many Faces of Iggy Pop: Secret Agent.  Women want to know him, men want to copy his drink

Two did not seem very many, so I added his 'normal' guise. Your ideas are what make my dreams come true.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Hobo Frenzy

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 222
  • fuck*ng Moto Guzzi
    • View Profile
    • the best site in the universe
Re: Who has the best Mustached Avatar?
« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2006, 08:51:33 pm »

I think this has gone too far.

I seriously can't stop watching it! Even as I write this I feel the need to click "Back" and continue to watch it!!!
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up