Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "One of Your Shoes is By the Dog Food: A Tale of Things Not Worth Mentioning During Married Life," is out in September on Harper-Doubleday.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: It really is the Happiest Place on Earth!  (Read 4537 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: It really is the Happiest Place on Earth!
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2006, 10:14:14 pm »

Man, harsh, hating on Houston.  Tourist don't need to understand Houston because we'll pick you up at the airport and show you around.  But for the record Houston is not a difficult city to navigate and there's a shit ton of things for a tourist to do here (...er there).

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: It really is the Happiest Place on Earth!
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2006, 04:32:36 am »

I have been to Houston for some stuff at the Woodlands Ampitheater and can't imagine there being anything besides that to do.  What are these things you speak of?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: It really is the Happiest Place on Earth!
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2006, 02:31:38 pm »

I have been to Houston for some stuff at the Woodlands Ampitheater and can't imagine there being anything besides that to do.  What are these things you speak of?

You can lead a hoss to water, but you can't make him drink.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: It really is the Happiest Place on Earth!
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2006, 11:16:02 pm »

Yea, I guess that should bring the tourists.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up