Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rip Slyme  (Read 1105 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Rip Slyme
« on: May 10, 2006, 04:13:16 am »

Okay, I have discovered the greatest thing to come out of Japan since Osamu Tezuka. 

And it is called "Rip Slyme".

There's a collection of their music videos on YouTube.  I highly reccomend viewing "Joint" and "Funktastic", but they all good.  So, yes, thought this should be brought to someone's attention.  And if anyone likes them/has heard of them already, you should give me some album reccomendations.  I looked on Amazon and they are all pretty much ridiculously priced, but I'm willing to make some sacrifices.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Rip Slyme
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2006, 07:05:36 am »

Dr. Pepper for you, although you would probably hate it in like a day if you bought it.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Rip Slyme
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2006, 11:35:46 am »

Oh man, I read this thread thinking that Slyme had died.

You scared me there for a second.  DON'T DO THAT!
Pages: [1]   Go Up