Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Young man on the #6 bus, The Doors were not a British band.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: You hid the Keith Moon head before he could find it, right? - 10 May 2006  (Read 10040 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site

No way,  I did not just see a decapitated head come back to life, no way.  Man, what is going on?  MAN WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH TEODOR'S LEG WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SOME KIND OF INSECT OR SOMETHING I BELIEVE CENTIPEDES IS CRAWLIN ALL OVER AN SHIT OH NO WAY HOW IS IT FIVE AM, dang.

Mannnn, it has been hell of days since I heard Roast Beef sayin' words, I hope he shows up tomorrow and the next day, maybe.  Enough with this "Ray," you hear me Onstad?  No?  C'mon, now.  Get real.
Logged
ACHIEVE

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile

Beef is recovering from stepping in dog poo.
He needs time.

This strip is grand. Who wouldn't try and sup from Moon's suspension juice?
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

I can honestly say that I would not try that.

it would be hell of disgusting. Im imagining a taste.

the taste is how formaldehyde smells, but, you know.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

V-Adore

  • Guest

Yeah, my first thought is "dudes, that's almost certainly actually formalin. There will be problems."

But... HOLY CRAP KEITH MOON'S HEAD IS GOING TO KILL THEM BOTH.

AWESOME.

This is exactly what I needed after having a creepy baroque Gormenghastoid nightmare! Thanks, Onstad!
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

Strange, look at this: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060509/od_uk_nm/oukoe_uk_hungary_advisory_1

There's also a old story where the Royal Navy's Captain died and they were far too far away for him to look proper (and smell okay) when they got back.  You can't just toss the Captain into the sea either, so they threw him in the rum barrel which was the only preservative they had.  (I often wondered what they'd do if they threw him in with the salty hard tack, would he be jerky after a while?).

So yes.. sailors on a ship and given enough time all the rum was eventually drank of it.  The truth of this is somewhat debatable, but hell; legends are legends for a reason.

Anyway yes, at least there wasn't dancing cake, and if I had to imagine a biting growling Keith Moon head in a jar, that is basically how I would picture it.  So way to accomplish some of your goals Stad, I suppose.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

Ray taped the headset back together. What a nerd.
Logged

MrCB

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 18
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 122
    • View Profile

Ray taped the headset back together. What a nerd.

A man cannot fly Airwolf with no broken headset.
Logged
I'LL BE DEAD BY THE TIME THEY SLAP THE CUFFS ON

Emmoh

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 120
    • View Profile
    • Shameless

Who wouldn't try and sup from Moon's suspension juice?


There comes a time!


Now if you'll excuse me, I have an altar to Onstad to complete.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 02:28:43 pm by Emmoh »
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives

Now if you'll excuse me, I have an altar to Onstad to complete.

What, you think if you present gifts to the alter he'll write less shitty strips?

Hey, it's worth a shot.  He's had some of his best work ever out in the past few months, so I pretty much just roll with crap strips like today's and just wait for the next decent one. 

WE WILL MOST CERTAINLY RETURN FRIDAY

antioch

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 185
  • fuggedaboudit!
    • View Profile
    • Facehugger Records

Can a severed head or other body part come back to life after someone has officially died? I know you guys are the ones to ask. Thanks in advance.
Logged
I am older now.

Emmoh

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 120
    • View Profile
    • Shameless

What, you think if you present gifts to the alter he'll write less shitty strips?

Now, I wasn't crazy about the drawn out tale of the stuffed otter, who is five, going on a Journey to find a discarded couch.

But when the decapitated head of the late Who drummer comes to life, things are definately looking up.

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile

Ha!
Taped headset = +10 points.
Nicely spotted.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest

Can a severed head or other body part come back to life after someone has officially died? I know you guys are the ones to ask. Thanks in advance.

Hmmm. It depends how you define "come back to life." Certainly you can electrically stimulate severed body parts to move, and residual signaling or nerve contact may allow for some motion after death; I have a couple of really gross stories I could tell here, but I won't. There's also the old story that decapitated heads remain alive for a short period of time after being decapitated, which is plausible enough (since it would take time for the brain cells to die of oxygen deprivation, presumably) but for obvious reasons is sort of difficult to verify. I suppose, if you had a setup where you decapitated somebody and instantly reconnected their head to some sort of artificial circulatory system, they could remain alive, although many low-budget horror movies have established that this is a bad idea.

Also, how do we define "someone has officially died?" If it's heart failure, the above stands; if it's braindeath, then that's pretty much curtains for the head.
Logged

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile

Teodore and the shaky head, it comes back from the dead that
Sh-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-ky head.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 04:03:05 pm by smick »
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.

Keith Moon's angry undead eyes are the stuff of which nightmares are made.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up