Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Okay, Okay, enough of all that. New strip Wednesday afternoon. "  See, we shoulda took bets.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone know where  (Read 1569 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Anyone know where
« on: May 11, 2006, 12:35:06 am »

Limmo is?

I just saw Bobby I today, still don't see enough of Arkabee or Bozack.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Anyone know where
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 03:34:34 am »

Yeah, Bozack seemed to take off soon after we made him a mod.  Maybe the pressure was too great for him.

Limmo - I don't know.  He seems to come and go.  Bobby has been a no-show for awhile for whatever reason, although I see him on IM regularly so I know he's not dead or anything.

And yeah, Ark's back but he still doesn't post enough.  Hopefully he'll figure out the buttons on this "new" board soon.
Pages: [1]   Go Up