Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mindless Link Propagation  (Read 4816 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: Mindless Link Propagation
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2006, 06:20:58 pm »

This would definitely not explain Videodrome.

I always thought that this particular use of "drome" referred to "syndrome".

Which gives way to another, more interesting interpretation of Blogodrome.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: Mindless Link Propagation
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2006, 07:54:48 pm »

Things That Don't Exist

Sorry about the double posting, but DAMN! That site is brilliant.
There goes my workday.
I mean, The Credible Hulk, people.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Mindless Link Propagation
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2006, 08:08:01 pm »

Sorry about the double posting, but DAMN! That site is brilliant.
There goes my workday.
I mean, The Credible Hulk, people.

Just in case you aren't familiar with the inspiration for the site it can be found here.

Edit: My coworker and I have been reduced to tears.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2006, 08:13:00 pm by CortJstr »
Logged

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: Mindless Link Propagation
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2006, 08:17:37 pm »

Hey, thanks. I knew those two strips, but I hadn't made the connection. Now it's all full circle for me.
Well, can't really call that a circle. Triangle, maybe?
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Mindless Link Propagation
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2006, 08:21:15 pm »

Like the rest of the Internet, most of those entries are disappointing and juvenile, and then you just hit one that astounds.

Credible Hulk is such a thing.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Mindless Link Propagation
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2006, 11:02:52 pm »

Like the rest of the Internet, most of those entries are disappointing and juvenile, and then you just hit one that astounds.

Credible Hulk is such a thing.

I'm also fond of the collaborative novel by Anthony Burgess and The Reincarnation of John Milton.

Furthermore, I'm picturing the adventures of the Credible Hulk: "When he gets angry, he gets bestial and hugely strong! Well, not that hugely strong. He can't throw cars around, but he can lift the copy machine, and stuff."
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Mindless Link Propagation
« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2006, 11:06:11 pm »

"No seriously, I saw him lift John up and help him pop his back."


Recent find on that site: Bicurious George.


So childish and yet so amusing.  Man in the Yellow Hat inDEED!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up