Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Established 2003
TOUAMB: Wandering off topic since the early 21st Century

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Will I have to get a note from my parents?  (Read 8500 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« on: May 11, 2006, 05:43:59 pm »

Starting this weekend, I'm going to be absent from this board for an indeterminable period.

Some of you may know, but I'm a member of the Marine Corps Reserve. I'm getting activated to go to Iraq, and I probably won't have much computer access for the next few months. I'll pop in when I can though, as I do like this board a lot. Although I don't always post, I do at least read the goings on every day. This is definitely the best messageboard I have stumbled across on the interwebs. I do have a Flickr account, which I will attempt to update regularly, as soon as I get a digital camera. Also, Myspace.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2006, 05:46:06 pm »

Good Luck to you Sir.

There will be a severe lacking of LepreKHAN until your return, it is a sad thing.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2006, 05:46:29 pm »

You stay safe. We'll keep the lights on for you.

Do you know where you're going yet? I have a cousin and a friend in Bagdhad, one with the rebuilding authority and another wrenching on trucks for the Army.
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2006, 05:49:12 pm »

Dang, man, you will be sorely missed.  Good luck and whatnot!
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2006, 05:51:09 pm »

May the power of El Porkino be with you, Lap Rakin'.
Logged

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2006, 05:51:22 pm »

Stay safe, man, and good luck.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2006, 05:53:50 pm »

Do you know where you're going yet?

Nope, but probably an air base to provide security. Pretty safe, as these things go.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2006, 05:56:11 pm »

Stay safe, and don't be a stranger, lprkn.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2006, 06:02:39 pm »

Good luck, take care of yourself and thank you.

Let us know how you are doing.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2006, 06:07:22 pm »

I pity the fools who try to mess with your air base.
(sorry man, I can't help but picture you as Mr. T)

Take care and be home soon.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2006, 06:08:14 pm »

Be well. Help people where you can, follow through on what you believe to be true when you can.

But be well.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2006, 06:11:26 pm »

We await your return eagerly. I know you'll do your friends, family and country proud. Stay safe!
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2006, 06:12:04 pm »

Keep your eyes open and take in everything there is to see there.

Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2006, 06:22:50 pm »

Be well, Porkin.  May Good Board Contributor Karma follow you wherever you go.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2006, 06:57:38 pm »

:salute:
Logged
ACHIEVE
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up