Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

The Dude abides.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Will I have to get a note from my parents?  (Read 8522 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2006, 07:40:07 pm »

I think a note from your commanding officer will be sufficient.  Shouldn't we have a form to fill out?  Too many people going AWOL around here.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2006, 08:12:58 pm »

best of luck.
stay safe, and make sure you bring some extra socks. You never know when you'll need extra socks.



I don't care what "the other guy's moms message-board-friends" do! I'm telling you to bring socks! Goddamnit, do you want to go or not!?

but for real, stay safe over there.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2006, 11:52:04 pm »

Incidentally, I am taking a lot of socks. Can't beat the feeling of fresh socks.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2006, 04:42:29 am »

Good luck, man.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2006, 06:03:22 am »

Serious times dogg, may the luck of the efficiently spelt irish (rsh?) go with you.

If possible, try to infiltrate the australian military, one of our guys died over there by accident (they think, still investigating) and it was all over the news for 2 weeks. The point I'm trying to get across is that wherever our guys are it seems there isn't too much dying going down so it might be a good place to hang.

Jough, can we get the man some serious dr. peppers to sustain him through this time?
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2006, 11:59:30 am »

How many would you suggest, Doc?

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2006, 01:38:34 pm »

It's dry and hot there, I believe.  The man could go through quite a few tiny soft drinks in such a place.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2006, 01:42:01 pm »

Dude, I ignore the boards for a day and people get deployed. Good luck to you sir, let us know if you need any care packagey stuff.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2006, 04:13:30 pm »

I definitely will. I don't know what my address will be, but a couple of mixdiscs now and then would be awesome.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2006, 05:23:13 pm »

I don't know how many wombat will suggest, but I suggest he needs tiny cans in a number to match the total weiner supply that he will be protecting. 

How many weiners do you have lprkn? 

Wait... that came out all wrong.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2006, 07:34:12 pm »

That's me, protectin' that weiner supply from... hot dog vendors?

Militant vegetarians?

I got nothin'.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2006, 11:42:24 pm »

Remember kids, whenever you deploy your wiener, wear your body armor.
Logged

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2006, 01:27:16 am »

Hey man, good luck with the whole freedom-defending thing.  If you see al-Zarqawi, kick him in the scrote.
Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2006, 05:32:02 am »

It's a week later and he's probably gone already but for some reason the only number I can think of is '2 large plus change' so he can take it and run.
Either that or just way up the number he gets one someone gives him one and let the board decide.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: Will I have to get a note from my parents?
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2006, 10:48:59 pm »

I'm here in in sunny (and humid) Camp Lejeune, NC. I should start actual training here in a couple of days. Everything is cool, except the weather.

Doc, your avatar is creepier than ever.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up