Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Note how white pepper, ground freshly into one's hand, makes it smell as though you've been rubbing your open palm around on a horse's anus.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Look what Onstad made just for me!  (Read 5532 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2006, 01:29:36 am »

2002 - Philippe is just being mean here.
2003 - Oasis inna garden, yeah?
2004 - Roast Beef does not want new shoes.
2005 - Roomba as the Milennium Falcon, which I totally didn't ever associate with my birthday before.

FWOOOSH
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2006, 05:03:00 am »

Let's see

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=03162004

For that being my only real Birthday Strip you guys have to admit it's pretty Rad
Logged

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2006, 05:21:25 am »

I've only got one birthday strip EVER and it's real assy.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2006, 05:25:19 am »

Yay I got Microsoft Word!  This is kind of silly!
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2006, 06:27:46 pm »

I got

2001 Blister
2002 Ray in the shitter at Haunches
2003 Ray in the shitter at Hell-Friendly's
2004 Sullivan's Bear and Dried Bird (preceded by Ray and Beef in fake manes and followed by Charlie Brown)

No 2005 Birthday strip for me. But I'm looking forward to Ray in the shitter once again Christmas Eve 2006

I've only got one birthday strip EVER and it's real assy.

What the hell is up with this one, anyway?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2006, 06:31:00 pm by AlohaDawg »
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2006, 07:13:06 pm »

I've only got one birthday strip EVER and it's real assy.

Assy, or sassy?  At least we got the term "Face Eyes" from it.  That always makes me laugh.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2006, 09:28:57 pm »

"always" meaning... it's been used before?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #23 on: May 17, 2006, 09:39:50 pm »

"always" meaning... it's been used before?

"Always" as in, "When I read that particular strip, I always laugh at the phrase 'Face Eyes.'"
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #24 on: May 17, 2006, 09:45:09 pm »

oh.

ok.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2006, 04:49:30 am »

Holy crap. I put in http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=08222005 which is my 2005 birthday.. and it's a birthday strip too!

Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2006, 03:01:43 pm »

Alright, I can't help myself:

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07232002 A sign.
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=07232004 One of my favourite strips ever.

Not bad... I GUESS. I won't be getting one this year, as my birthday is on a Sunday. Everyday is like Sunday. Everyday is boring and grey.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

cyclopticgaze

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2006, 06:52:13 pm »

Since mine's the day after Halloween, it's been an active one.  Here's my favorite, though:

Lie-bot teaches anatomy. And Stank Magazine really is the best.  Those girls are straight-up classy.
Logged

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2006, 09:33:57 pm »

Hee! this is awesome. I never really thought of them as "birthday strips" before. Then again, I have the same birthday as Jimi Hendrix and Bruce Lee, suckas!

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11272001 This one is like poetry. The '65 Ford Galaxie.
"Oh dangit a cop
We already arrested
We already arrested Ray"
"You got 425 hosspower under that foot of yours!"
"so?!"
"So stand on it, Agnes!"

http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=11272002
This one is about Achewood's replacement characters. It's not one of my favorites, but this is my all time favorite comic strip, that's for dang sture.
Logged

swinehund

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 140
  • you cannot defeat me, I wear the mask of vulcan
    • View Profile
    • blaagh
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2006, 09:43:53 pm »

Hee! this is awesome. I never really thought of them as "birthday strips" before. Then again, I have the same birthday as Jimi Hendrix and Bruce Lee, suckas!

Oh, well, if we are getting into that, my birthday is the same day as Hercules and Google. Basically, ultimate power. Every year, I'm taken aback for a minute when I see that Google remembered my birthday (there is always birthday cake and baloons), and then I remember that it's Google's birthday too but I'm still pleased.

No seriously, I have actually wondered a couple times whether or not Google had this user profile that I had forgotten about where it specially decorates the page on your birthday.

I have two birthday strips, but this one is better because it taught me a new word.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up