Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Look what Onstad made just for me!  (Read 5558 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2006, 10:48:40 pm »

I have two birthday strips, but this one is better because it taught me a new word.

Jilapidated or callipygian?
Logged

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2006, 11:06:06 pm »

Hey, if the strip has Philippe's birthday on one day, does that mean next year it will be on that too? I have the same birthday as Philippe!
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

swinehund

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 140
  • you cannot defeat me, I wear the mask of vulcan
    • View Profile
    • blaagh
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2006, 01:06:41 am »

Jilapidated or callipygian?

Strangely, I did not even stop to consider that jilapidated was a real word. I guess that shouldn't necessarily make it count for less, though, as it's still new.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2006, 02:59:14 am »

Then again, I have the same birthday as Jimi Hendrix and Bruce Lee, suckas!


I've got Kurt Vonnegut and Jonathon Winters.  Also Demi Moore and Leo DiCaprio.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Look what Onstad made just for me!
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2006, 08:28:29 am »

I beat all you fucks
onstad made me this just now. and I laughed at it pretty hard.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up