Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that nobody but Wombat notices what is in the News Box?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Well...it was only a matter of time, I suppose.  (Read 4572 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Emmoh

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 120
    • View Profile
    • Shameless
Well...it was only a matter of time, I suppose.
« on: May 16, 2006, 06:49:07 pm »

Is this somebody here?

Strike me down and take my cans if this has been brought to attention previously...I wasn't able to find a mention.

Oh...and there are some pretty bad mistakes. Teodor's name spelled wrong...Vlad is Italian...even the "headline"...
« Last Edit: May 16, 2006, 06:53:04 pm by Emmoh »
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Well...it was only a matter of time, I suppose.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 08:38:48 pm »

Can we take your cans because we're sorry you brought it up?

No, not your fault.  Refer to my earlier rant somewhere about how Myspace seems to be a way for These Kids Today to make really ugly web pages before they have mature design and content sensibilities, thus downfall of online civilization, get off of my lawn, etc.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Well...it was only a matter of time, I suppose.
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 08:43:59 pm »

Did anyone see the Saturday Night Live skit last week that was set in a 'myspace introductory class'? That was some of the funniest SNL I've seen in years.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Well...it was only a matter of time, I suppose.
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 09:14:43 pm »

I went looking for it on YouTube:  "This video has been removed due to copyright infringement."  BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Well...it was only a matter of time, I suppose.
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 01:58:43 pm »

Achewood Comic guy has hot myspace friends, though.  You have to give him that.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Well...it was only a matter of time, I suppose.
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2006, 06:10:08 pm »

oh man, no way
my friends list is comprised of only the hottest sceneXwhores.

also, my actual friends. them too.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Well...it was only a matter of time, I suppose.
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2006, 03:00:18 pm »

Achewood Comic guy has hot myspace friends, though.  You have to give him that.

But everyone on myspace is hot, because it is basically how horny teens hook up to arrange for blow jobs and such, and where indi rockers go to advertise their mediocre bands.  This is basically what I understand myspace to be.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, in my experience, horny teens and indi rockers are only sexy in theory.  This is what I have come to know.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Well...it was only a matter of time, I suppose.
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2006, 03:42:14 pm »

But everyone on myspace is hot, because it is basically how horny teens hook up to arrange for blow jobs and such, and where indi rockers go to advertise their mediocre bands.  This is basically what I understand myspace to be.  Correct me if I'm wrong.

According to the latest paranoia, it's a good place for predators to stalk children.  It's also a popular phishing hole.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Well...it was only a matter of time, I suppose.
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2006, 03:50:44 pm »

According to the latest paranoia, it's a good place for predators to stalk children.  It's also a popular phishing hole.

~Paul

This makes me nostalgic for the old days, when phishing scams only came in the snailmail (or to your doorstep).  And when predators would stalk children at the playground preferrably with a big neon sign saying "I am a crap dude!" so you could shoo them away good and proper.

No seriously though, there's no need to fear myspace other than the fact that it sucks; for so many reasons.*


* - I realize you were being ironic Paul; you wouldn't fear myspace.  not even if it came at you with a knife, because you are just that badass!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile
Re: Well...it was only a matter of time, I suppose.
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2006, 04:06:32 pm »

Can we take your cans because we're sorry you brought it up?

No, not your fault.  Refer to my earlier rant somewhere about how Myspace seems to be a way for These Kids Today to make really ugly web pages before they have mature design and content sensibilities, thus downfall of online civilization, get off of my lawn, etc.
It probably doesn't help much when just the normal site design is really (a) fuck*ng buggy and (b) fuck*ng ugly.
Logged

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Well...it was only a matter of time, I suppose.
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2006, 04:27:33 pm »

yeah, actually, the majority of people who approach me on myspace are not that attractive. I just weed out the ugly ones.

Actually that's a lie. Because everyone finds the 1 picture in existance where they look mostly good, and uses that one. I, for instance, have been told that I look really different from my pictures.
Those people are still my friends, so I can assume:
1. They weren't after me for my hot body
or
2. I'm even better looking in real life
or
3. I don't look worse-- just different.

I have never actually been approached for a blowjob, or etc, on myspace. or arranged one through it.

Of course, I haven't checked my messages today, so maybe now I have.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Well...it was only a matter of time, I suppose.
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2006, 05:50:16 pm »

I get all kinds of crap messages to the effect of, "I am new here, browsed your profile, and liked it!  ROLF go to mah siet!! www.porncams4me.com/tiffany"

The internet is filled with lies.  She does not want to chat.

The internet is also filled with people who think that putting music on their site is a good idea.

And the top 8 drama?  I just randomly shuffled that to piss off the people who thought I liked them more because they were in it.  Notice: I don't show affection through ordering on myspace.

HOWEVER.  A girl I knew from way back in my little days found me through myspace, even though I didn't even have a picture of myself (just a pirate I had drawn), and that was awesome.  I don't know if it's enough to redeem the site though.
Logged
~

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Well...it was only a matter of time, I suppose.
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2006, 06:26:08 pm »

HOWEVER.  A girl I knew from way back in my little days found me through myspace, even though I didn't even have a picture of myself (just a pirate I had drawn), and that was awesome.  I don't know if it's enough to redeem the site though.

Yes.  Yes it does.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Well...it was only a matter of time, I suppose.
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2006, 06:50:38 pm »

I have had so many of those!

those are the best.

the saddest thing, though, is that this girl that I was really good friends with as a kid  is now one of those girls who still thinks ponies and unicorns are the bee's knees.  damn!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Well...it was only a matter of time, I suppose.
« Reply #14 on: May 23, 2006, 10:04:33 pm »

the saddest thing, though, is that this girl that I was really good friends with as a kid  is now one of those girls who still thinks ponies and unicorns are the bee's knees.

She should get along really well with a kid that says "bee's knees."

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up