Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do not bone your neighbor's wife. That is hella lame.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 19 May 2006 - Here, I made some aluminum foil undies to protect your ding-a-ling  (Read 8753 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile

You're right, I'm still on the fence as far as what Molly meant to say. Still, it's a nice gesture, and we're going to see at least one more strip that involves beef walking around town getting dirty looks from people who think he's perpetually excited

...and hella yellin' into his dong.
Logged

yotayquiero

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 5
    • View Profile

And I love it whenever Beef does his Exactly, although offhand I think today's strip and this strip are the only occurrences.

Yeah, the exactly is one of those mannerisms that's so distinctive, colorful, and spot-on that I actually imagine it spoken aloud.  As for other appearances, there is this one, but I guess it depends on whether you count "exactly" sans italics.
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.

Now if only the undies had a built-in phone charger...


I expect these to appear in the Achewood store.  If they do not, I will be sorely disappointed.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

melack

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 70
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 940
  • Cheer up, hamburger.
    • View Profile
    • Worst Songs, Played on Ugliest Guitars

I really wish yesterday's strip was just a one-off, because the visual of Beef wearing tin-foil under##### complete with protruding, cell-phone-holding phallus is just disurbing. A dude cannot go outside wearing those. A dude cannot.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

yeah what the hell dude this is disturbing.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

Being a deeply-neurotic person dating a woman with large arts-and-crafts skills, I identify here.

She has had to make me weird things to calm my ass down and made them well.

The "Bead Store is a Boring Place" strip spoke very loudly to me.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential

yeah what the hell dude this is disturbing.

Whatever man, this is the only way to keep the gubbmint RFID signals out of your seed.  It's a multi-tasker.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/

I can't decide if Molly is making fun of Beef or not and that's about to drive me mad.

Still, I see one design flaw in her project: there should be an opening at the bottom of the phone compartment for those equipped with a ChatSack®.
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

but wait.

if he is worried about peter cancer, why would she put the phone basically directly over it?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile

I really wish I could work in it in a more clever way, but I feel compelled to note that cats have barbed penes.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six

but wait.

if he is worried about peter cancer, why would she put the phone basically directly over it?
Either it's a safe distance from his junk, or Molly *really* doesn't want kids (kittens?).
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest

I really wish I could work in it in a more clever way, but I feel compelled to note that cats have barbed penes.

Old-skool, yo.

Anyway, I like this, especially the ludicrousness of Beef wearing special undergarments when he doesn't even normally wear #####. For some reason stuff dealing with the cats' clothes or lack thereof always makes me laugh.

So, Q, what do you like about Achewood, again?
Logged

swinehund

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 140
  • you cannot defeat me, I wear the mask of vulcan
    • View Profile
    • blaagh

but wait.

if he is worried about peter cancer, why would she put the phone basically directly over it?

um being at the end of the suspension apparatus, there is more foil in between the phone and the peter than there would be anywhere else. Not that foil actually protects one from radiation.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

So, Q, what do you like about Achewood, again?

I dunno man... I am becoming Grumpleluffagus no? 

I like when the one cat and the other cat have funny adventures.

Also, more lyle.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

Q is a guy.  He does not want to read about the cats having feelings about relationships.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up