Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that someone should really go fix up the Achewood Wiki, the Achewiki, which could serve as a knowledge base for all things Achewood?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 22 May 2006 - We're all standing around wondering where our real dongs are  (Read 5190 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mr. Chord

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 24
  • Cheshire smirk
    • View Profile

http://achewood.com/index.php?date=05222006

And of course, Ray gets into the action. Why, oh why couldn't Lyle have seen the phone-dong connection? Why the default of Ray?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 12:58:30 am by Mr. Chord »
Logged
---

I had to get out of there. I took the stairs.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

Panel 3 is some weird fanfic writers dream, I am certain I am not seeing that panel.

On the verbal side, is beef suddenly in 1984?  Beef is a doubleplus good duckspeaker!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

This has to be one of the best thread titles ever.  I'm not sure I'm looking forward to where this story is headed, though.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest

It's time to pull out the manes.

I really can't interpret this strip as anything but a wacky fanfic come to hideous, shambling life.
Logged

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.

Panel 3 is some weird fanfic writers dream, I am certain I am not seeing that panel.

On the verbal side, is beef suddenly in 1984?  Beef is a doubleplus good duckspeaker!

You took both of my points. 

This is a rather unremarkable strip.  The best part is "I know don't you just feel like a king."
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

For the love of all that is good and right I hope that Ray's foil undies aren't a thong. My ass hurts just imagining it.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

For the love of all that is good and right I hope that Ray's foil undies aren't a thong. My ass hurts just imagining it.

Ahem
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

colmore

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 56
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 379
  • Sorry Mom, Sorry Dad, Sorry College
    • View Profile

Ahhh... Penny Arcade.  It's hit and miss, and I don't know a thing about video games, but something keeps me reading it.

"Work," probably.
Logged
In Capitalist America, bank robs you!

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential

This strip is, odd...  It made me laugh, so I'll let it off the hook.  For now.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

Achewood... Giving Speech to the Problems of Modern Life through Talking Cats Since a Couple of Years Ago
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six

I don't know what's going on, but I think I like it.
Logged

bonaparte

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 35
    • View Profile

ray just had to go and make his bigger.  always being so insensitive to poor beef.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas

ray just had to go and make his bigger.  always being so insensitive to poor beef.

But that's just their friendship. Beef don't care that Ray's gotta be Ray.

Beef is just happy his friend is on the same page he is and they're havin' fun.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

nuero

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 105
    • View Profile

oh god these last two strips make me laugh so much
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up