Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's sad thing: A reeking tweaker couple looking in the gas station freezer for "that pizza that was good in the microwave last time."

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lowered prices?  (Read 1643 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Lowered prices?
« on: May 22, 2006, 08:07:03 am »

Am I the only one seeing them doing something which is not and will not ever be considered "lowering"?
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

oball

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 128
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 507
  • In excess of seven ding dongs
    • View Profile
Re: Lowered prices?
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2006, 09:04:37 am »

Well, I'm seeing this:

Logged
Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Lowered prices?
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2006, 09:14:49 am »

Yeah, I fell for it too.

8
Logged
ACHIEVE

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Lowered prices?
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2006, 01:26:01 pm »

Is 15 not lower than 18 where you live?

???

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: Lowered prices?
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2006, 08:04:24 pm »

I'm seeing this:
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Lowered prices?
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2006, 08:08:03 pm »

Weird, I'm seeing this:

Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Lowered prices?
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2006, 02:06:21 pm »

I <3 Misterqueue. 
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Lowered prices?
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2006, 02:14:37 pm »

GASPO!

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Lowered prices?
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2006, 02:43:42 pm »

I <3 Misterqueue. 

*titters like a schoolgirl*
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: [1]   Go Up