Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood There’s no Day for apologizing to our parents for all the stupid shit we put them through. Perhaps because we never finish before they die.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 24 may 2006- We've made a discovery. A breakthrough. Please, remove your ******.  (Read 6177 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile

Okay I think it's time we all made these and blogged our feelings and responses

This is some great dialogue here. I can't wait to see how far this goes.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

Yes, we are all in agreement.  Finally a strip everyone can talk about at Thanksgiving without a huge fight erupting.

That is, if your family likes talking about dong counterweights at Thanksgiving... mine's pretty fucked up so I can't use them as a judge of what's nominal.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

littlefox

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 13
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 76
    • View Profile

Okay I think it's time we all made these and blogged our feelings and responses

Curse my incorrect gender!
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile

Worry not little fox, thanks to science we now know that all women babies want to have a dong even while in the womb but only few manage it. Now you can live the dream.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile

Interesting:  Even just reading about this discovery has made the guys so serene that no one has jumped on the first poster for not including a link to the strip.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

Interesting:  Even just reading about this discovery has made the guys so serene that no one has jumped on the first poster for not including a link to the strip.

We're all far too busy imagining the bliss of having our vestigal counterbalancing dinkuses (dinkusi?  dinkii?) returned to us through the magic of foil.

Complaining about linking was part of an incorrect board we are no longer maintaining.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

dejavroom

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 165
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1362
  • confused and angry
    • View Profile

Funny that there is no initial rejection or hesitation from the part of the person trying the cantilever undies, they just... embrace it, brain circuits shooting fireworks and all. I was wondering if this could be the start of a silly army, but Beef said something about how they would have to stay at home, like, forever, and... I foresee a conjoined effort from Molly and Pat to slap some sense back into the boys (But not really).
Logged
The absurdity is veiled by the poetic charm with which the poet invests it.

Eitch

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile

Just the first six panels alone would have made me happy for the rest of the day.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile

Beef and Ray are so calm and serene the Teodor couldn't even argue or question their sanity. Plus part of him* instictively knew that whatever they were doing was right and that T should join in.

*down in the wang region.
Logged

Jeepers

  • Guest

Everyone is so serene on this board that no one has pointed out the fact that Beef and Ray are starting a cult.

think on it. they have found the path to happiness, which they wish to share with others. They feel that the outside world will not embrace or understand them, so they seclude themselves in the pool house.

it is happening.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile

I wonder if these cantilevered appliances are also barbed.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Roger

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 22
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 311
  • Who watches the smiling fries?
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/rogermarmo/

Everyone is so serene on this board that no one has pointed out the fact that Beef and Ray are starting a cult.

think on it. they have found the path to happiness, which they wish to share with others. They feel that the outside world will not embrace or understand them, so they seclude themselves in the pool house.

it is happening.

Oh, but the true believers will know. They will pick up the message, and they will come.

I too was wondering what will Molly think when she realizes what she hath wrought. But Pat, I'm thinking that he would be the ultimate test for the atavistic dong theory. If that makes him serene, nothing's gonna stop them cats.

No wait, what if Pat becomes a folk singer again?
Logged
Gabba Gabba Hegel!

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'

No wait, what if Pat becomes a folk singer again?


Then clearly, he will wear a cape.

I wonder if Ray will be too serene to tell him not to in such a case?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun

so serene that I put in the link, and I used the proper title as the title of the link.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

V-Adore

  • Guest

I am imagining that Pat receiving the perfect cantilevered aluminum dong (now that's a great phrase) will, instead of connecting him to a perfect serenity, instead get him back to a normal person's level of rage and remove all need in his life for things like the TrageDie or screaming at barbers. Perhaps it will be like the days when he was one of the dirtiest dudes in town, all talking about hanging out with his sister and brother-in-law, before Ray made the fatal boning joke that sent him down the path to the Dark Side.

... Alternately, I could be veering into the gaping hellhole that is fanfiction. Enough.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up