Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Irish Nachos are a charming take on the original, but I wonder what Uighur Nachos would be like. A mutton leg on a crisped pita?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: I have basically invented the ultimate desert trio.  (Read 4191 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: I have basically invented the ultimate desert trio.
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2006, 01:51:06 am »

Quote
Don't burn them or eat to many once you take them out because they are so delicious.

I liked that line a lot. Congrats on that.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: I have basically invented the ultimate desert trio.
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2006, 01:56:53 am »

It's true man, those things are tiny delicious cocaine. I'll grab 'em as soon as they come out, it's fun to hear them pop as they cool in your mouth. Generally making twice as many as you need will account for this.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: I have basically invented the ultimate desert trio.
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2006, 02:24:19 am »

Oh! Now I get it! I thought he was talking about food to eat in the desert and stuff.

Nuñez!!!
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: I have basically invented the ultimate desert trio.
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2006, 06:39:20 pm »

I was gonna post Nuñez! Good one. I especially like trying to pronunce the ñ three times in Nuñññezzzz! I find that extremely humorous.

My second ultimate desert trio: Rommel, Montgomery, Lawrence of Arabia.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 06:43:52 pm by AlohaDawg »
Logged

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: I have basically invented the ultimate desert trio.
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2006, 12:18:52 am »

I have completed the "desert" trio.

Peach Kuchen.

It is so rich that it oppresses the poor.
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up