Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Ray Smuckles pours one out for Tiger's '09 Escalade. "Shit didn't have to be that way, Tiger. You coulda' taken the damn Buick."

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Ego Sum Noah it's your Birthday!!!  (Read 8313 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Ego Sum Noah it's your Birthday!!!
« on: May 24, 2006, 04:06:15 pm »

Have a Party, Have a Good Time.  And don't be such a stranger, you haven't posted in almost two weeks.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Ego Sum Noah it's your Birthday!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 04:09:03 pm »

dude, come back! just 'cause you're 21 now, you think you can leave us?

Happy Birthday!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Ego Sum Noah it's your Birthday!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 04:15:36 pm »

I fear the day when this board has so many active users that we have to post one of these damn things every day and each one has like 50 users listed on it.

When it gets close to that point I will just post one Generalized Happy Birthday Message:

"Dear [User],

This is your, (and all the other people who share it)'s special day.  I certainly hope you enjoy (activities that you appear to do) as much as possible today!

Very Sincerely,
Q"

Or maybe I'll just post this once and link to it every day in a new comment.

In summation, I am sorry for taking this out on you ESN, you seem like a pretty okay guy; so have a drink on me.  (not literally)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Ego Sum Noah it's your Birthday!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 06:08:04 pm »

yeah, anyone who registered after
November 06, 2005, at 02:16:23 PM
is a bum.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Ego Sum Noah it's your Birthday!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2006, 06:41:35 pm »

yeah, anyone who registered after
November 06, 2005, at 02:16:23 PM
is a bum.

This means you should give me change.  S'all I'm sayin.  Gotta get booze somehow.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Ego Sum Noah it's your Birthday!!!
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2006, 07:02:05 pm »

man.

you are the specific person I thought of as I said that. Because I remembered seeing that you were newer than me.

You are not a bum!
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

FlipConstantine

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 20
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 322
  • In my hood homeboys state the obvious.
    • View Profile
    • Mac Fag Confidential
Re: Ego Sum Noah it's your Birthday!!!
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2006, 07:13:34 pm »

I'm not?  Well dammit, there goes my excuse to stand on a streetcorner yelling at women that they're just men who let the devil into their bodies.


I mean, I'm still going to do it, I'll just look crazy now.
Logged
Everyday I'm hustlin.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Ego Sum Noah it's your Birthday!!!
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2006, 07:15:00 pm »

man.

you are the specific person I thought of as I said that. Because I remembered seeing that you were newer than me.

You are not a bum!

I am also newer than you, by fifteen days.  What about me?
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Ego Sum Noah it's your Birthday!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2006, 09:24:35 pm »

I have been discussing Achewood on a message board as Asherdan since August of 2002.

Meh.  You're a noob compared to me.  You too CJ and you too Paul.  Ha!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Ego Sum Noah it's your Birthday!!!
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2006, 09:48:21 pm »

Hobot... I could never call you a Bum.

...although you do have a nice one! *rimshot*
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Ego Sum Noah it's your Birthday!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2006, 09:51:15 pm »

The boy has gotten sassy now that he is technically a man.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Ego Sum Noah it's your Birthday!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2006, 09:53:19 pm »

*rimshot*

Don't do that word, you sassy old chap you.

Happy Birthday, EgoSumNoah. Come back and play with us a while.

On the subject of when people joined and so forth, I had a dream that it was twenty years into the future, and I had slowly risen to the rank of administrator. By then Achewood was the single biggest comic in the world, and there were over 10000 members posting constantly. In a decidedly Stalin-esque move I deleted the posts and accounts of all you dudes in order to make myself the long-posting hero. I then remember going insane and deleting the whole forum, and then 50 year old Jough set up a new one and everything was normal and I was once again the youngest dude, despite being 35.

Don't look into this too much. Insanity stays in my head at night.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Re: Ego Sum Noah it's your Birthday!!!
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2006, 10:36:26 pm »

Don't do that word, you sassy old chap you.


does 'rimshot' mean something else in the UK?
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Ego Sum Noah it's your Birthday!!!
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2006, 01:08:28 am »

You know the double drum hit then cymbols so people can tell the terribly unfunny thing that was just said was meant to be a joke? That's a rimshot.
Although I'm sure there are porno's out there that have combined the two types of rimshots in one scene.
It is entirely possible that the inevitable meant the kind you are thinking of. (ba-dum-tsh!)

Noah I don't know you so good but your name is pretty sweet and makes me think of someone saving two of every type of logical proof when the big man strikes down all other logical proofs for being cruel and hedonistic and such.
Well done on that front.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Ego Sum Noah it's your Birthday!!!
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2006, 01:48:41 am »

I think that every time I have said anything funny or mean or even vaguely sassy, Jough has commented on it. Thank you jough.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up