Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Awww yeah who is CATHOLIC up in this piece?!?!" -- you never hear that any more.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: The first album you ever bought?  (Read 16596 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Moderator
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: The first album you ever bought?
« Reply #60 on: July 06, 2006, 01:04:35 pm »

I just didn't know that INXS was considered not a good band until recently with their stupid reality TV show to pick a new singer.


Wow. That sounds, horrific! Like a car crash waiting to happen.

Yes, I speculate that their new singer will get off on auto-eroticism. Or would that be auto-auto-eroticism?
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The first album you ever bought?
« Reply #61 on: July 06, 2006, 01:14:26 pm »

Also, if you were in The Princess Bride, would you not carry it around with you?  If I was even remotely recognizeable in it, I'd wear a portable DVD player around my neck and keep it cued at all times.  Unless maybe I played Prince Humperdinck.  I'd be all, "That was ME!  I'm the one who told the Count about Inigo giving us some trouble!  Let's watch it again!"

This reminds me that I am INCENSED about this latest release of the DVD, because I bought the damn DVD when it first came out and it doesn't have anything but the movie on it, and now I have to buy the movie AGAIN and then I get to buy it again in five years whenever the format wars are over.  GEEK RAGE

This is a valid point. The line, "hello lady!" alone is cooler than choking Bob Uecker and winning the title and giving it to Ted DiBiase.

I'm pretty sure the Pricess Bride DVD is also one of the ones with RCE, which is specifically designed to fuck over people with region-free DVD players. As far as the format war goes, if HD-DVD wins then I weep for our dumbass culture.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up