Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood You are on the Night Train. Five Hours have passed. Axl Rose is in the gym car. It's not what you expected.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: May 30, 2006 [Strip Returns Tuesday]  (Read 1824 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
May 30, 2006 [Strip Returns Tuesday]
« on: May 30, 2006, 01:05:53 pm »

Quote from: achewood.com
Happy Memorial Day (U.S.) - strip returns Tuesday

It is Tuesday right?  I'm pretty sure it's Tuesday because I know that I'M back at work.

Just checkin'

~Paul
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 01:10:21 pm by pmcd9 »
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: May 30, 2006 [Strip Returns Tuesday]
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 01:52:40 pm »

Tomorrow: Chicken.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: May 30, 2006 [Strip Returns Tuesday]
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2006, 02:00:42 pm »

Dude, you posted this thread at 6AM Onstad time.

Let the dude wake up first, THEN we can deride him for not keeping his own schedule.

M'kay?

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: May 30, 2006 [Strip Returns Tuesday]
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 02:05:22 pm »

Yeah, take it from me; hangovers don't wear off until like... um... like 2pm sometimes.

Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

drew

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 23
  • Lost. So lost.
    • View Profile
Re: May 30, 2006 [Strip Returns Tuesday]
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2006, 04:43:33 pm »

So now that the new strip is up do we start a new thread, or rename this one?








*EDIT: Ahhh, Q provides the answer 27 seconds before the question is posted.
Logged
giggle, giggle, splat

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: May 30, 2006 [Strip Returns Tuesday]
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2006, 05:44:16 pm »

Q: what you do, he did... 27 seconds before.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: May 30, 2006 [Strip Returns Tuesday]
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2006, 05:57:02 pm »

Q: what you do, he did... 27 seconds before.

That may have to be the new title for my Autobiography.


(Note: Before it was "Fisticuffs, Fermentation, & Les femmes sensuelles  : Debauchery and Desire in the 19th Century."  Don't ask why.)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: [1]   Go Up