Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Trains are saying "hello".  All this time, we just snub them.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: The Oozinator  (Read 4251 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
The Oozinator
« on: June 01, 2006, 06:25:55 am »

I'm sure some of you folk read overcompensating so you may have already see this. (Or you might have seen it somewhere else, who knows man, it's a crazy world.)
It's truly bizzare, it would have been the easiest thing in the world for them to make it green or blue or something and it would have all been ok, but no, someone wanted kids to be shooting each other with a white gooey substance.
Anyway, who thought this was a good idea and how the hell did it get onto the market? Corporate idiocy or bizzare NAMBLA backed plot?
Discuss.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

Leyalor

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Re: The Oozinator
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2006, 08:20:24 am »

And here I was content with my childhood playtime spent throwing water baloons and the occasional rock. Think of the fun to be had spraying your friends and family alike with toy ejaculate.

on a side note, I wonder if it dries clear.
Logged
Hail to the king, baby.

Fooker

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -18
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 193
  • domesticated troll
    • View Profile
Re: The Oozinator
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 10:45:31 am »

It took this long to make Overcompensating?!
Logged
NONSENSICAL STATEMENT INVOLVING PLANKTON

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: The Oozinator
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 11:00:53 am »

I've heard the Iggy Pop model shoots green.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: The Oozinator
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 01:48:17 pm »

The strip itself is pretty entertaining, too.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: The Oozinator
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 09:14:22 pm »

Quote
major pumping required

someone at the Super-Soaker company is deeply sick.
and knows that teen boys will buy these as jokes.
and that all boys/men have a deep urge to shoot their white gooey liquid at others.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: The Oozinator
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2006, 03:17:44 am »

someone at the Super-Soaker company is deeply sick.
and knows that teen boys will buy these as jokes.
and that all boys/men have a deep urge to shoot their white gooey liquid at others.

Your preachin' to the choir tI.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: The Oozinator
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2006, 06:26:11 am »

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!
Oh my goodness! that video is highly inappropriate! It looks like a special Japanese genre of film that starts with a "b".
SO WRONG!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The Oozinator
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2006, 12:47:20 pm »

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!
Oh my goodness! that video is highly inappropriate! It looks like a special Japanese genre of film that starts with a "b".
SO WRONG!

If bukkake is wrong then I don't want to be right!



...wait.
Logged

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: The Oozinator
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2006, 06:24:02 pm »

I would like very much to be right.

On the other hand, certain filmmaking genres must be very thankful that they now have the ultimate special effect pre-made for them and available at Wal-Mart.
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: The Oozinator
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2006, 06:42:48 pm »

I would like very much to be right.

On the other hand, certain filmmaking genres must be very thankful that they now have the ultimate special effect pre-made for them and available at Wal-Mart.

I remember seeing an image like 2 years ago of a photo shoot where they were applying white goo from a squeeze bottle to the woman's face for the last shot. I'm guessing that's more accurate than the Oozinator.
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: The Oozinator
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2006, 06:53:39 pm »

I remember seeing an image like 2 years ago of a photo shoot where they were applying white goo from a squeeze bottle to the woman's face for the last shot. I'm guessing that's more accurate than the Oozinator.

More accurate perhaps, but when has a man ever been truly accurate? We're talking realism here. Also, something like the Oozinator would provide the random burst/splatter effect that the squeezy bottle just doesn't provide.

What?
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: The Oozinator
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2006, 01:19:27 pm »

I love the hurried voice over guy - not a touch of irony in his voice.  That must be hard.  This comercial runs regularly here.  Which means the actual gun must be for sale locally.  I should investigate this.

Also, as a teen, I had a fantasy of filling a Super Soaker with bleach.  I just wanted to destroy people's clothes, but when I think about it now, I probably could have blinded some people, and I glad I didn't act on this impulse.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: The Oozinator
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2006, 10:46:54 pm »

Where was this toy when I was twelve years old? Honestly! Kids these days!

... now I wish I could get one in time for graduation.
Logged

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: The Oozinator
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2006, 01:17:32 am »

I love the hurried voice over guy - not a touch of irony in his voice.  That must be hard.  This comercial runs regularly here.  Which means the actual gun must be for sale locally.  I should investigate this.

Also, as a teen, I had a fantasy of filling a Super Soaker with bleach.  I just wanted to destroy people's clothes, but when I think about it now, I probably could have blinded some people, and I glad I didn't act on this impulse.

Not only blinding but that shit buuuuurns on the skin.  Take it from me, it is NOT comfy. 
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up