Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

I get so lonely up here. You never write, you never call.

sigh

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: First original painting auction of 2006 goes up this afternoon!  (Read 4519 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: First original painting auction of 2006 goes up this afternoon!
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2006, 04:36:58 pm »

my God does that sometimes.

and he gets fed at the same time every day.

by us.

he is adorable. I love him. he is my little guy.

he is still a puppy in stature and attitude, even though he is 5.

Edit:um, I meant Dog. Also, I capitalized it now.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 05:10:04 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: First original painting auction of 2006 goes up this afternoon!
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2006, 04:40:25 pm »

FEED YOUR GOD

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: First original painting auction of 2006 goes up this afternoon!
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2006, 04:50:40 pm »

my god does that sometimes.

Please, don't correct this. It's wonderful.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Drastic Action

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 29
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 194
  • Zounds!
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: First original painting auction of 2006 goes up this afternoon!
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2006, 05:35:32 pm »

He's also left a few interesting feedback himself:

He is in the dictionary under "perfect."

This guy, he is best customer of all time. A white light surrounds his account.

This guy paid so quickly that I was amazed. 800 verbal, 800 math.
Logged
~

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: First original painting auction of 2006 goes up this afternoon!
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2006, 05:41:04 pm »

Reminds me of my favorite classic eBay feedbacker.

Ahh.. back in the days when the Internet was still young and fresh and all shiny.  Kind of brings a tear to my eye.  No wait, that's pepper spray!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: First original painting auction of 2006 goes up this afternoon!
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2006, 05:46:47 pm »

Lovely.  Mr Onstad is the kind of writer who never passes up an opportunity to hone his craft, no matter how small.

Also I am the kind of fan who never passes up the opportunity to push the cookbook, no matter how contrived.  I am making the excellent Toasted Nut Orzo for dinner tonight.  If you don't have the cookbook you ought to buy it, and I don't want to hear you whining about being a person who does not cook.  You can't afford the painting, sure, but surely you can save up enough pennies for the cookbook.  ENOUGH EXCUSES.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: First original painting auction of 2006 goes up this afternoon!
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2006, 05:59:53 pm »

I think I want Onstad to be my writer.
he could write everything which I said, every day.

I would probably scare people away, but I would feel good about myself for being so witty.

things left for onstad:

Excellent communication, secure packing, a real Phi Beta Kappa of a seller. (onstad had said the exact same thing about the buyer. ha.)

Blessed be boy*****1, for he delivers the goods promptly and with gusto. Amen.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 06:03:41 pm by theinevitable »
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: First original painting auction of 2006 goes up this afternoon!
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2006, 06:21:46 pm »

I think I want Onstad to be my writer.
he could write everything which I said, every day.


Oh man, what a brilliant idea.  I really need to hire a writer for my life because Dog knows I am not pleased with the direction the plot is taking on its dang own.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: First original painting auction of 2006 goes up this afternoon!
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2006, 08:23:08 pm »

I read that as "I think I want Onstad to be my waiter."  Yeah.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: First original painting auction of 2006 goes up this afternoon!
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2006, 08:26:24 pm »

I read that as "I think I want Onstad to be my waiter."  Yeah.
Wow.  Onstad would be the worst waiter since Grover Monster.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: First original painting auction of 2006 goes up this afternoon!
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2006, 08:32:05 pm »

I read that as "I think I want Onstad to be my waiter."  Yeah.

Got food on your mind?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: First original painting auction of 2006 goes up this afternoon!
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2006, 10:15:30 pm »

Wow.  Onstad would be the worst waiter since Grover Monster.
I very rarely actually smile or laugh at things I read on the internet, but you made me grin. Thanks.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: First original painting auction of 2006 goes up this afternoon!
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2006, 10:47:28 pm »

Got food on your mind?

Dude, I'm eating better tasting stuff on my high-nutrition plan than I did when I was just eating whatever.  If I can keep up with exercise even when it is hot and humid out I'll be back in fightin' shape in no time.

Anyway, yeah, the painting is cute, but hundreds of dollars?  Mai non!

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: First original painting auction of 2006 goes up this afternoon!
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2006, 11:33:20 pm »

Dude, I'm eating better tasting stuff on my high-nutrition plan than I did when I was just eating whatever.  If I can keep up with exercise even when it is hot and humid out I'll be back in fightin' shape in no time.

Anyway, yeah, the painting is cute, but hundreds of dollars?  Mai non!


That is hella awesome! I am really glad to hear that.

Also, I really want the painting, but I ain't got six hundred dollars (or more) that will probably be required to win the painting.
Logged

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: First original painting auction of 2006 goes up this afternoon!
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2006, 06:37:57 pm »

Onstad missed the ball for failing to title his auction, "THE BEST THING I GOT."
Logged
ACHIEVE
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up