Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Once you been to a few weddings, you realize ain’t nobody gives a damn if you readin’ custom vows or the 1987 “Let’s Go!” guide to Bahrain. Just use that stuff about Do/Don’t and Sickness or Health and you gonna get the job done.  -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Alright men back to the Meganerd hideout -June 7 2006  (Read 3442 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: Alright men back to the Meganerd hideout -June 7 2006
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2006, 06:33:50 pm »

This strip is real good.  Ray.  He speaks the stuff that everyone thinks.







Ohhhh, so that's what in all those trucks with GOD on the side.

'Cation.
Logged
ACHIEVE

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Alright men back to the Meganerd hideout -June 7 2006
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2006, 10:41:33 pm »

Man I need to read the illumatis books, I am just a bad person for not having done so yet.

Fnord It's complicated Fnord Inev.
Or maybe we Fnord just like to say it is.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Alright men back to the Meganerd hideout -June 7 2006
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2006, 10:42:51 pm »

Hail Eris!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Lister

  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 101
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 892
  • 2, 4, 6, 8, time to transubstantiate!
    • View Profile
Re: Alright men back to the Meganerd hideout -June 7 2006
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2006, 01:26:12 am »

Dana Gould once asked if those homeless crazy people were actually having conversations with other homeless people through some sort of telepathic link... it was another comedian (who I can't remember) who suggested that old dead cellphones should be handed out to homeless people so that they will look more important.

This has been another installment of This Joke In History... good day!
Logged
Lister.  Not that one, the other one.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Alright men back to the Meganerd hideout -June 7 2006
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2006, 01:31:51 am »

Dana Gould once asked if those homeless crazy people were actually having conversations with other homeless people through some sort of telepathic link... it was another comedian (who I can't remember) who suggested that old dead cellphones should be handed out to homeless people so that they will look more important.

This has been another installment of This Joke In History... good day!


Actually the initial was posed by Marc Maron.  I'm not sure if Dana did it as well or not.  As to the latter I cannot speak.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Re: Alright men back to the Meganerd hideout -June 7 2006
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2006, 12:54:04 pm »

"Why me?"
"Because you're here, and something has to happen to you."
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up