Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Jumping jacks, flinging myself off of low decks, yelling into an empty bottle of carrot juice. Trying to get in writing mode.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mixdisc from '04  (Read 3626 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Mixdisc from '04
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2006, 03:12:07 am »

Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Mixdisc from '04
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2006, 03:13:18 am »

yay! 

(I know this is a pointless post but I like people enjoying such things.  Thank you sir paul!)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Mixdisc from '04
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2006, 03:17:29 am »

Thank you sir paul!

You are most welcome, but no thank you.

Also, thank you Limmo for unearthing the vital information.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Mixdisc from '04
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2006, 10:01:07 pm »

COOL THING: Knowing your nom de internet is floating around Utah in a good dudes 'pod.

Do you approve of the title Q bestowed upon your disc?

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Mixdisc from '04
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2006, 03:37:47 am »

It beats Ash-in-your-******...

Oh hell no it doesn't!  On any scale!


Well.. I mean.. aesthetically.. I don't know from experience in any way.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Mixdisc from '04
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2006, 03:52:49 am »

I agree with Q, that's a much better title.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

pmcd9

  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Mixdisc from '04
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2006, 03:57:27 am »

I agree with Q, that's a much better title.

But I've already named it and I'm too lazy to do all of that renaming.  That'll have to be the name of your next mix.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Mixdisc from '04
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2006, 05:50:22 am »

Is there anyway that I can host a mix disc somewhere?  If yes, can my mix disc be pretty much only jonathon richman with a couple other bands thrown in?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: Mixdisc from '04
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2006, 03:57:12 pm »

Is there anyway that I can host a mix disc somewhere?  If yes, can my mix disc be pretty much only jonathon richman with a couple other bands thrown in?

Yes please.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: Mixdisc from '04
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2006, 08:26:38 pm »

I knew there was a Richman fan here.  I just got a ton of Richman cd's that I could send you a copy of, or host somewhere.  If I can figure out how to host songs, or if someone tells me, I'll let you know.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up