Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That the second best way to sound like a noob is to ask why robot and pants are censored?

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Achewood: A Reward System  (Read 1573 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Apple Gerl

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
    • my myspace, boring as hell
Achewood: A Reward System
« on: June 12, 2006, 10:18:48 am »

I am cooped up in my room studying for an Industrial and Organizational Psychology exam tomorrow.. gaah i hate exams. I am the worrrrrrrst at studying... so everytime i get a whole section memorized i read an achewood strip. Is a good reward. Is working!

Thankyou Onstad, you may help me pass my exam. :*
Logged
It is my firm belief that little puppy dogs named Mr. Poopytime will bring our nation together!

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Achewood: A Reward System
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 06:09:58 pm »

That's awesome Apple Gerl. I've tried it today with revision for them dang GCSES, and it's actually pretty dang good! Thankyou for sharing the experience.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

Apple Gerl

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
    • my myspace, boring as hell
Re: Achewood: A Reward System
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 08:19:22 pm »

wooah, i don't know what that is, but it sounds ugly!
Logged
It is my firm belief that little puppy dogs named Mr. Poopytime will bring our nation together!

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Achewood: A Reward System
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2006, 08:21:09 pm »

I'm doing the same thing.  I'll enter a page or two of progress then check the messageboard.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Apple Gerl

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 16
    • View Profile
    • my myspace, boring as hell
Re: Achewood: A Reward System
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 12:08:35 am »

Everyone should do it!
I had my exam just then and it was terrible. No one study Ind and Org psych, the money is good in the field, but gosh..
Logged
It is my firm belief that little puppy dogs named Mr. Poopytime will bring our nation together!
Pages: [1]   Go Up