Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Trains are saying "hello".  All this time, we just snub them.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Brainless Link Offering (BLOOOOO)  (Read 2484 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Brainless Link Offering (BLOOOOO)
« on: June 12, 2006, 04:02:44 pm »

I'm sure some have seen this already, but just in case: Witchcraftery!


Burn that guy, burn him at the stake for using Science!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: Brainless Link Offering (BLOOOOO)
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 04:09:46 pm »

That is wicked cool pal.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: Brainless Link Offering (BLOOOOO)
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 02:12:31 am »

Wicked cool indeed.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Brainless Link Offering (BLOOOOO)
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 02:14:39 am »

Yes.  I've found the longer you stare at the dot the longer the illusion lasts and if you can stand not to move your eyes it can go on pretty much indefinitely.  I realize the optical illusion but no matter how many times I do it, the whole deal still amazes me like a child with a balloon.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: Brainless Link Offering (BLOOOOO)
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 12:28:36 pm »

Oh, that is too freaky.

Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Brainless Link Offering (BLOOOOO)
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 12:34:17 pm »

Yes.  I've found the longer you stare at the dot the longer the illusion lasts and if you can stand not to move your eyes it can go on pretty much indefinitely.  I realize the optical illusion but no matter how many times I do it, the whole deal still amazes me like a child with a balloon.

Also, if you move your eyes away from the dot and then look at the dot again, the illusion keeps working (at least for me).  In fact, I just looked at the dot without staring at it for thirty seconds beforehand, and it still worked.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Brainless Link Offering (BLOOOOO)
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 12:37:10 pm »

Also, if you move your eyes away from the dot and then look at the dot again, the illusion keeps working (at least for me).  In fact, I just looked at the dot without staring at it for thirty seconds beforehand, and it still worked.

Spoooky... *holds up floaty eyeball*  SEEEEEE... SeEEEEEE!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.
Pages: [1]   Go Up