Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

How Does He Smell?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Google Shakespeare  (Read 6742 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2006, 10:05:44 pm »

ok. um.

was that your voice?
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2006, 10:11:21 pm »

Yes.. that was my voice.  I don't normally sound like that though.  I was laughing at some silly antics prior so I'm all high pitchy.

More examples of my voice.   

I am just the overheard guy, the other person is a friend of mine and a parrot.

Further also my voice (reading something I wrote)


You did ask.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 10:16:38 pm by misterqueue »
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2006, 11:55:43 pm »

What the fuck was that?

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2006, 12:16:17 am »

Heh.. which one?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2006, 12:33:04 am »

Holy Mary mother of God, that second one was a definite 'what the fuck was that!' moment. I thought 'The Voices' had finally returned.

Your speech reminds me of that one movie-star guy. The one who has the American accent, and isn't a comedian.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2006, 12:41:48 am »

Holy Mary mother of God, that second one was a definite 'what the fuck was that!' moment. I thought 'The Voices' had finally returned.

Your speech reminds me of that one movie-star guy. The one who has the American accent, and isn't a comedian.

Oh yeah... THAT one.



The link you're speaking of is basically me looped over myself reading something I wrote (with lots of groaning and mewling from me in the background.)
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2006, 12:52:30 am »

The link you're speaking of is basically me looped over myself reading something I wrote (with lots of groaning and mewling from me in the background.)

Now I'm imagining you as a star in some noir movie. An intelligent, articulate yet increasingly insane man by day, by night he hears the mewling of kittens come to haunt him. Groaning and mewling plays throughout the scene while the man shakes and sweats, attempting to calm himself with his own diaries, assuring himself by holding the remnants of his sane self.

I have a feeling I crossed a boundary somewhere there; if this is the case, profuse apologies from me are beyond endless.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2006, 12:54:04 am »

Boundary nothing, you get a can my friend!
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2006, 12:56:41 am »

Get a room you two.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2006, 12:58:09 am »

We have one already, it's #touamb
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2006, 01:36:14 am »

I was going to follow up with "His nick is 'JudyIsADickSlap' not 'JudySlapsYourDick'" but then I figured... meh.

The moral of this story though is that maybe Q likes his dick slapped. You don't know!

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2006, 04:38:25 am »

YES.

that is basically wonderful. TouAMB as Ouroboros.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2006, 01:14:43 pm »

The link you're speaking of is basically me looped over myself reading something I wrote (with lots of groaning and mewling from me in the background.)

I thought it was pretty fuck*n' cool.  It's a good thing I have my headphones, though, as I am at work.  I doubt my fellow lab workers would have appreciated it.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2006, 01:21:38 pm »

I thought it was pretty fuck*n' cool.  It's a good thing I have my headphones, though, as I am at work.  I doubt my fellow lab workers would have appreciated it.

Yes, also they would've been such as "What the hell are you listening to?!"

I believe I have two more of these but they're not as good.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: Google Shakespeare
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2006, 01:26:34 pm »

It's a good thing I have my headphones, though

Seconded. My parents get all up in my face when they hear groaning emanating from my room.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up