Also, Ben-San - since you liked test taking, and are bragging that you do well on them, what answer is the correct one? Which vehicle is the one to choose?
As the test is "virtually impossible to cheat", it presumably takes the test-taker's awareness of the obvious symbolism of its answers into account. Therefore these answers will as well. It should be underlined that in psychological tests there are no right or wrong answers, only normal and crazy answers.
The options divide neatly into two sets: The Oscar Meyer Wienermobile/ZZ Top Eliminator set and the Audi R10/L'Oreal Bugatti set. The Wienermobile and the Eliminator are both effectively "art cars"; they are not things you would choose for their quality as vehicles, but rather for aesthetic value and media associations, while the R10 and Bugatti are both racing machines.
The Wienermobile's obvious association is with having or desiring a huge dong with wheels on it, but due to the test's aforementioned presumable self-awareness of design, it will presume that any test-taker knows this and has chosen the Wienermobile to illustrate, in a self-deprecating manner, his own sense of humor about the size of his c*ck and his feelings about his c*ck. It is probably not the right answer.
The ZZ Top Eliminator, on the other hand, indicates.. well, it indicates that you really like ZZ Top. I'm not even sure what that would mean, but I kind of like ZZ Top, so I will leave it in the running.
The R10 and the Bugatti both seem to indicate the prioritization of performance over showmanship. The Audi R10 is a current machine which has won the only races in which it has appeared; it is at the cutting edge of racing technology. Bugatti, on the other hand, while a legendary name in the field of racing, is best-known for its performance in the first half of the century; while it still competes it is known as an "old man" of the field. Moreover, it is the Lotion Awareness Bugatti. The R10 is a very in-the-moment speed demon while the Bugatti indicates both a respect for the legends and a self-confidence in your Badassness even when driving a L'Oreal Group Lotion Awareness-branded vehicle. I would call the Bugatti the obvious Cornelius choice, and we've seen his performance dominate the field to date, but I wouldn't put it past the old man to surprise us somehow.
I would essentially consider it a choice between the Eliminator and the Bugatti, and I have more confidence in the Bugatti than the Eliminator. If the Bugatti turns out to be the wrong choice, it will be because the Bugatti name is now owned by Volkswagon and therefore the Lotion Awareness Bugatti cannot be considered a true Bugatti; in that case the Eliminator or the R10 will be the leading choices. The Wienermobile only competes if this is a trick question that I have failed to perceive; this is quite possible as the test is almost impossible to cheat.