Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Awww yeah who is CATHOLIC up in this piece?!?!" -- you never hear that any more.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: this needs to be shared-- macguyver!  (Read 1468 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
this needs to be shared-- macguyver!
« on: June 16, 2006, 10:16:39 pm »

I have never seen this show. but this is so cool.

A List of Problems Solved by MacGuyver

I am memorizing these in case I am ever in one of these situations.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: this needs to be shared-- macguyver!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2006, 11:43:53 pm »

What's MacGyver? Seems a clever fellow.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: this needs to be shared-- macguyver!
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2006, 12:11:24 am »

*Weeps*

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: this needs to be shared-- macguyver!
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2006, 10:43:17 am »

Oh wasn't he the guy in stargate?
hehe, I kid.
Actually this list is thoroughly worth having on some sort of searchable pda database.
At uni a friend and I concluded that MacGyver's abilities came from his 'mullet of power' and 'tight jeans of justice'. Just adding to the conversation...

I wonder if MacGyver would get taken off the air these days for being a 'terrorist training program' like all the 'murder simulator' video games.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'
Pages: [1]   Go Up