Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood The next time you appreciate how nice large titties look, be happy and smile to yourself. You deserve it.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: 19 June 2006 - ARFAFFARROWR! GRRRAT-GRROWRRR!  (Read 8172 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: 19 June 2006 - ARFAFFARROWR! GRRRAT-GRROWRRR!
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2006, 09:10:06 pm »

Man, I just hope handwriten image posts don't become a "thing."

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 19 June 2006 - ARFAFFARROWR! GRRRAT-GRROWRRR!
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2006, 09:16:00 pm »

You kids get that tablet off my LAWN.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: 19 June 2006 - ARFAFFARROWR! GRRRAT-GRROWRRR!
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2006, 09:18:14 pm »

You kids get that tablet off my LAWN.

Is there a bone in it?
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Hobot

  • DISK ONE OF SIX
  • Teodor
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 21
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 861
  • Appearing in a tortilla near you.
    • View Profile
    • Your music is inadequate.
Re: 19 June 2006 - ARFAFFARROWR! GRRRAT-GRROWRRR!
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2006, 10:24:33 pm »

I knew the Tiny Cans still served a purpose!  I will be bestowing one upon nDed (whom I hereby and heretofore christen THE UNDISPUTED WINNER, with my blessing) every hour for as long as my memory permits.
Logged
You had me at "I dig both ladies and fellows."

mkilly

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
    • Glitter & Twang
Re: 19 June 2006 - ARFAFFARROWR! GRRRAT-GRROWRRR!
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2006, 03:52:27 am »

Hmm, considering Bear was a children's book author, you'd think he'd be more sensitive in dealing with Philippe. I wonder if Philippe's read his books. Especially the one about the girlfriend who could only complain.
Logged
I never age at all, never die, unlike all the stars in the sky I'll be young forever and why?--'cause I'm a vampire.

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: 19 June 2006 - ARFAFFARROWR! GRRRAT-GRROWRRR!
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2006, 03:55:26 am »

Hmm, considering Bear was a children's book author, you'd think he'd be more sensitive in dealing with Philippe. I wonder if Philippe's read his books. Especially the one about the girlfriend who could only complain.

What?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six
Re: 19 June 2006 - ARFAFFARROWR! GRRRAT-GRROWRRR!
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2006, 03:55:58 am »

Hmm, considering Bear was a children's book author, you'd think he'd be more sensitive in dealing with Philippe. I wonder if Philippe's read his books. Especially the one about the girlfriend who could only complain.
However, on multiple occasions it's been shown that Mr. Bear has written romance pulps ... he might just have a certain way with his pen that appeals to all, and uses that talent to pay the bills.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: 19 June 2006 - ARFAFFARROWR! GRRRAT-GRROWRRR!
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2006, 04:06:17 am »

However, on multiple occasions it's been shown that Mr. Bear has written romance pulps ... he might just have a certain way with his pen that appeals to all, and uses that talent to pay the bills.

That is true, but were the fuck did this come from?  Has Philippe been in a strip since he was lost?
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

mrdna1

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 163
    • View Profile
    • five-six
Re: 19 June 2006 - ARFAFFARROWR! GRRRAT-GRROWRRR!
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2006, 05:28:42 am »

That is true, but were the fuck did this come from?  Has Philippe been in a strip since he was lost?
It's from tomorrow's strip (20 June 2006).

not really, but my explanation about how Cornelius, Philippe, and the Badass games could be tied together has been lost to insomnia and this is the best I can do right now.
Logged

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: 19 June 2006 - ARFAFFARROWR! GRRRAT-GRROWRRR!
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2006, 05:35:21 am »

I am totally freaking out.  I'll just wait until I see said strip.
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Re: 19 June 2006 - ARFAFFARROWR! GRRRAT-GRROWRRR!
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2006, 02:29:43 pm »

There was a strip posted for about an hour.  I guess he wasn't happy with it and pulled it for tinkering until tomorrow.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: 19 June 2006 - ARFAFFARROWR! GRRRAT-GRROWRRR!
« Reply #41 on: June 20, 2006, 02:38:51 pm »

Don't tease!  Surely one of you computer whizzes can post it somehow?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 19 June 2006 - ARFAFFARROWR! GRRRAT-GRROWRRR!
« Reply #42 on: June 20, 2006, 05:42:14 pm »

but he...
what he....

dang, yo. that is cold.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

KeithHernandez

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1014
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 3209
  • I am, again, Keith Hernandez
    • View Profile
Re: 19 June 2006 - ARFAFFARROWR! GRRRAT-GRROWRRR!
« Reply #43 on: June 20, 2006, 07:57:01 pm »

lame
Logged
You say one day soon we will all stand as brothers, 'til then I guess we'll just stand around.

mkilly

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 19
    • View Profile
    • Glitter & Twang
Re: 19 June 2006 - ARFAFFARROWR! GRRRAT-GRROWRRR!
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2006, 04:40:09 am »

Huh. I posted about a 20th of June strip that was pulled? Nobody has it? It seemingly hasn't appeared since. I can't even think of what the content was like, except my earlier remarks about that Mr. Bear was surly with Philippe. Sad story, both the Achewood and the meta.
Logged
I never age at all, never die, unlike all the stars in the sky I'll be young forever and why?--'cause I'm a vampire.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up